Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,915 views
93-disregard_females_acquire_currency.jpg
 
I Don't get it, but it seems to be a photo from later on in Matthew Perry's career.
It's just funny to look at.
 
Apparently mixing Redbull and coffee is a bad thing? It was obviously a joke and didn't happen.
 
It wasn't a funny picture. It was a joke written over a photograph of a can of Red Bull.
 
It doesn't fit in the Screenshot threat either, I tried those types a few times
Probably because it's not a funny screenshot either. It's a joke typed over the top of a photo of a can of Red Bull... so what's wrong with it going in the jokes thread?
 
Oh GTP, your malware-filled spam ads never fail to please me:

BadAltitude.png
 
I bet he can sing it better.
 
So it irks me when Ducreux is used for internet abbreviations and other meme text when it's supposed to be verbose (usually rap) lyrics. So I made this - this is what Ducreux was invented for (and yes, I made it rhyme and scan):

ducreuxducreuxinfant.jpg
 
Back