Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,883 views
1002678_674834642572314_7389440457093270665_n.jpg
Hey, a Z32 isn't bad either. :sly:
 
And I'll also take this opportunity to remind @Rage Racer that the first point of the AUP covers text in images too.

While I do agree with what you and the AUP said, at least he does provide a translation.
 
Thats funny, my friends and I were just talking about this photo during lunch period.
 
Dude, it says color. So what we're looking for is: Blue DjanglyPartsUnchained1234
 
Dude, it says color. So what we're looking for is: Blue DjanglyPartsUnchained1234
My shirt is five different colors :p. But mostly black, so I'll edit my post 👍.
 
Blue youthoughtyouweregonnagetmypasswordnicetrybrotryhardernexttime

(Seriously, that's not my password.)
 
As a Killers fan, I am morally obligated to post this :lol:.
aecb7b91846c091f856d9ad4e56e1e422c78b7ef8c1e7792317c7209b59e303e.jpg


Need context? Google "Somebody told me."
I immediatly knew it :lol:

Pure gold lol
 
Back