Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,861 views
SQgD1VH.jpg
Then there obviously not pirates! :lol: What would they be anyway? :lol:
 
If I ever see my car being driven by someone other than me, I will track the scumbag down and beat them up.
Meanwhile, the rest of us have friends, that occasionally borrow the car to run to the store or whatever.
 
Got a can of spray paint then might as well go for white wall.

:lol:

Although, it does look a bit silver to me. :/
 
I take it you don't like valet?

*Pushes valet away*
"Forget you! I'll park my own car!"

I've never been to an event where someone parks my car for me, and I hate other people, especially strangers, using or touching my stuff.

As for friends going to the shops in my car? Not with British insurance laws I'm allowing that.
 
Oh yes, the curse of the shredded rubber.
 
644px-Euromaidan.jpg
2g0UOkb9LSA.jpg



Compare!
1. Ukrainian tiger in a zoo
2. Russian tiger in a zoo
3. Russian tiger in a Ukrainian zoo.
-hCVwXkdmyA.jpg


I remember a stanced Toyota Caldina GT-T that I saw running, it was squeaking the tires every time it turned. Sounded disgusting. :yuck:
 

I busted my kneecap trying that in the lower picture when I was 13. Strangely at that time I was more annoyed that it also wrecked the 7th gear of my bike in the process. 12 Years later I almost busted my other knee trying the upper picture and getting a bit close to a sidewalk. In hindsight, I think destiny is telling me to be less of a hooligan on bikes!
 
Back