Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,080 views
45120_603985363014955_445152467_n.jpg
 
I don't get it.
 
I don't get it.

Just so I save you from the buzz killington's that will say "joke your head" ****. That's David Guetta he's a DJ/producer (horrible one too). And so basically they're making fun of DJ's because they just bring their Ipods and hit play and they call themselves "musicians".
 
Just so I save you from the buzz killington's that will say "joke your head" ****. That's David Guetta he's a DJ/producer (horrible one too). And so basically they're making fun of DJ's because they just bring their Ipods and hit play and they call themselves "musicians".
Ah ok, thanks. Makes sense now lol.
 
Just so I save you from the buzz killington's that will say "joke your head" ****. That's David Guetta he's a DJ/producer (horrible one too). And so basically they're making fun of DJ's because they just bring their Ipods and hit play and they call themselves "musicians".
As someone who tried to make EDM music, it's actually pretty hard to make good sounding music. People who make EDM music are definitely musicians.
 
As someone who tried to make EDM music, it's actually pretty hard to make good sounding music. People who make EDM music are definitely musicians.

Never said they weren't just explaining the joke to him...some of my favorite music is from the likes of Deadmau5, Daft Punk, DJ Shadow, UNKLE, Digitalism and countless others that do what Guetta does but differently. There is a music thread for this though so take it there if you want to argue about it.
 
Last edited:
Never said they weren't just explaining the joke to him...some of my favorite music is from the like of Deadmau5, Daft Punk, DJ Shadow, UNKLE, Digitalism and countless others that do what Guetta does but differently. There is a music thread for this though so take it there if you want to argue about it.
I have 0 interest in any of that so that's why I didn't get it :lol:
 
I have 0 interest in any of that so that's why I didn't get it lol

That's fine I know how to like tons of genre's of music and even though it's a style I like, the joke is still funny. People need to learn to put their bias and likes aside in this thread and just laugh.
 
I don't understand the picture.
Some guy "plugged" a bottle of NOS into a uhh Internet thing (brain fart, sorry)

Boob pit. I really think that's pretty self explanatory.
 
Ethernet port
If he's looking to boost internet speed, why not turbo? :sly:
 
Back