Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,083 views
potd-walmartcake.jpg
 
TB
Six expletives and one derogatory comment completely slipped past you? :odd:
Well considering I have a nasty potty mouth and don't think twice about saying a naughty word I tend to overlook it.

That said its taken care of. Back to funny pictures :)
 
That is a seriously geared up scooter rider. Not many scooter riders even bother with a helmet, much less full leathers.
Silly me, I thought it was just another biker.
 
@Slash. Did you know that you can use the edit button to put extra images into your posts?

Or are you trying to surpass Famine at the top of the posters list?
 
Tell me about it. Already had to accept a capped mark at uni due to a late submission because I procrastinated. I swear I will not procrastinate again whilst at uni.
 
Back