Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,168 views
I actually find that gripping the chopsticks with a "strong grip" just makes the food and the chopsticks go everywhere.

Just grip the chopsticks firmly but relaxed and everything's pretty easy. Its also a physics exercise with angles when it comes to transferring the food from the plate to the mouth. It still takes some time to get used to using it, but then, when you were a kid, it took ages to master using a knife and a fork!

This times 1,000.

It took a few minutes for me to figure it, when I did, you would think I had been doing it for a long time.
 
5aMorqQ.jpg
 
@miata13B Are you trying to tell us something?
 
redacted
 
Last edited:
It is still a sushi restaurant. You may live in America and although you might not be thrown out like you would in Japan I bet you would get some strange looks.
You may use your fingers like I said, also some western restaurants do these things which are two sticks on a hinge which are much easier.

You wouldn't get thrown out for misusing chopsticks. They expect foreigners to have a hard time with them. Then they stare in wonder when they see a gaijin who can use chopsticks.
 
You wouldn't get thrown out for misusing chopsticks. They expect foreigners to have a hard time with them. Then they stare in wonder when they see a gaijin who can use chopsticks.
You shouldn't say that. >:C
 
Today's been a depressing day.
Then I beg you to 1) don't let your personal problems drag this thread down and 2) use this thread for it's intended purpose - to make you laugh. Or at the very least smile.
 
Back