Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,153 views
10313834_10200873482077800_4327063444428207489_n.jpg
 

Actually, every office I've ever been in that has a fish tank has one of each of the fish from Finding Nemo.
 
Actually, every office I've ever been in that has a fish tank has one of each of the fish from Finding Nemo.
I've never noticed one before.

But then again, I have only gone to the dentist twice in the past six years, so... yea.
 
Just in case anyone was worried about the guy on fire...

This image comes from Poland, where a fan at the clash between Slask Wroclaw and Zaglebie Lubin got a little too fired up after being pepper sprayed by riot police.

The eager spectator had climbed a fence with a lit flare in his hand when a security official got the pepper spray out, resulting in the man basically bursting into flames in front of stunned onlookers.

The man fell to the ground before amazingly getting back to his feet and rejoining his mates in the crowd.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...city-facing-fine/story-e6frf423-1226899796798
 
Actually, every office I've ever been in that has a fish tank has one of each of the fish from Finding Nemo.

My daughter's pediatrician has one. Actually some friends of mine got a saltwater tank and did it in their home.
 
My daughter's pediatrician has one. Actually some friends of mine got a saltwater tank and did it in their home.

I know five or six practices with them. :lol: Hey, kids love it.
 
Back