Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,154 views
Oh yeah. Miscalculated.
 
This is a bit off topic, but I was seeing if it was balanced ('cus my brain does that), but of course an empirical formula requires no balancing.
 
media_xll_6707214_zps65388e60.jpg
 
That was a metro train a minute ago? @kikie?
 
That was a metro train a minute ago? @kikie?
Yes, but I removed it because there was an accident in the photo. I wasn't sure that it was appropriate to post this photo. You can remove you like if you want to without any problem. If it is allowed, I'll post that previous photo again.
 
article-2619387-1D89BFD000000578-597_634x397.jpg


The hand features real equations that actually boosted students' grades.
 
Last edited:
This is a bit off topic, but I was seeing if it was balanced ('cus my brain does that), but of course an empirical formula requires no balancing.

Up until it was explained I sat there staring at it like wut.
 
2013-02-16_22-17-43_28.jpg
No words can describe my buddy here... none
 
I think they're playing a game against each other, he's the top team. Check the scores.
 
Back