Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,143 views
motivational-pics-15.jpg


10245314_779494535403823_1738310291248217473_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's gruesome :lol:
 
Thank the powers that be that I am human. I don't have to worry about my food eating me for the inside out.

th



Oh wait, I have IBD.
 
Um.........I refuse to answer on grounds of moral ambiguity. That, and they all wore it like plastic dolls with no soul. Even the dog.

EDIT: More funny

funny-dar-27.jpg
 
Last edited:
And yes, 200 British Subways are going to stop offering ham and bacon.

That has to be a prank, right? That's like a pub not stocking booze so as not to offend religious non-drinkers.

I no longer have an reason to go to Subway. What am I going to have with my cheese? Will they still do pepperoni/ salami or is that categorised the same as ham?
 
@W3HS Go for Spam. God knows what the hell's in that.

"Eat Cheeses for Jesus!" :dopey:
 
SPAM? The only thing that is good for is fishing.
 
Back