Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,026 views
I'm not sure. But I believe Ginza St is in Tokyo.
 
Ginza is an upmarket shopping area in Tokyo.

Pretty sure of that, I've been there actually. Just not sure if the area is Ginza or known as Ginza due to the well known street.

If you follow me.
 
Pretty sure I see a yo よ hiragana character in there on the white sign above the orange one so that would make it most definitely Japan.
Plus yes Ginza is in Tokyo.
 
Is that a live personal appearance by Maru?
 
10294443_724605624256514_5612014441003120611_n.jpg
Don't worry. It's already $7.00 here :lol: You'll just have to drive our 1 liter hatchbacks. :sly:
 
"-Happy May 5th, Mexico!
-Happy May 5th, Happy May 5th, cake!
-Happy May 5th, Happy May 5th, pin the tail on the donkey!
-Happy May 5th, Happy May 5th, gifts!
-Happy May 5th, Happy May 5th, you a year older...!
-It's not my national day!"

10154499_396256650513689_4011353362364841270_n.jpg
 
Since when do Europeans give a crap about Cinco de Mayo? I know we sure as hell don't.
 
Not in general, but some people do, nonetheless it is nothing compared to what 'murricans do
 
Same thing with Cinco de Mayo, except it has lots of tequila.
Really? :lol: here, it is like, no classes and people go to work just half the time they use to, and that's it :lol:
 
The only holidays that American white males (and sometimes females) can use as an excuse to get ****-faced without any question is St. Patricks day, Cinco de Mayo, and Independance day (July 4th).
 
The only holidays that American white males (and sometimes females) can use as an excuse to get ****-faced without any question is St. Patricks day, Cinco de Mayo, and Independance day (July 4th).

Just curious, why the emphasis on White? Do the non white people get asked questions if they choose to get drunk on theese days? Or do they just stay at home and watch tv, and refuse to take part in the festivities?
 
It's just mostly white people that do that, there are rare cases of other races, but it's still mostly white people that do that.
 
I remember when there was a picture where people actually reported it for looking ''too sausagey''. I wonder if the same will happen again. :lol:
 
Back