A couple are repost but funny nonetheless![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Last one is kinda dark.
![]()
I figured a couple may be, grabbed them off the first page of google imagesA couple are repost but funny nonetheless
The quadratic equation was funny yet sad.
"We can't stop here. This isFear and Loathing in Lugansk.
![]()
We have a Japanese translator here at work that is always sleeping at her desk. Sitting straight up, head facing down.Well haitch40 I think you will be pleased to hear this.Seen this on Facebook.
View attachment 155574
That's why PD's been procrastinatingWell haitch40 I think you will be pleased to hear this.Seen this on Facebook.
View attachment 155574
That's why PD's been procrastinating
whut. Pretty sure its dagger. Check the convo again.That photo is courtesy of @Slash, actually. It's his cat.![]()
I get comments on it all the timeWow... derp. I'm still not used to seeing a red avatar by your name, @Dagger311.![]()