Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,097 views
everything-is-true-28.jpg
 
Just got back from France few days ago, the food is weird, but the wine is dirt cheap.
 
Just got back from France few days ago, the food is weird, but the wine is dirt cheap.

Never throw rocks if you sit in a glass house :lol: (haggis, mint sauce, vinegar on fries, sorry chips, black pudding....)

:scared:

/runs away, because Uk people grabbing pitchforks and torches
 
There is a big difference between fries and chips, chips are much thicker and able to withstand vinegar. Haggis is just wrong. You're forgetting other such culinary greats such as Bovril and marmite, Yorkshire puddings, pickled whelks, faggots, and many more.
 
Faggots are disgusting, Bovril is not great, neither is Marmite (I don't hate it or love it. Have I broken the universe?) Haggis is ok and chips are better than fries. Unless they are not fried in which case chips are disgusting if oven cooked.

I failed Britain.
 
I have a faggot in my mouth for at least two hours every day:

1383556_684061104989857_1622131771_n.jpg


:D
 
Back