Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,909 views
10273564_781014195242966_2769066878324187542_n.jpg
 
The first pic sums it up nicely. And for the second one he can just take the $6 from scientific research, CSIRO, ANSTO, family benifit payments or pensions. Oh, wait, there are none of those things left.
 
Also...found this at work.
10321778_10203984774599080_1860940132083899504_o.jpg

The cream is extremely gentle on the skin. People with skin conditions (psoriasis,...) and extreme dry skin that don't want chemicals take these.

Some people might know these:
00010463_gr.jpg


Horsecream. Made for horses, used by humans (for muscle; cold warm cream)

1271000811516s.jpg
 
I must say the pictures posted here lately have been some of the best! :lol:👍 Is it bad I like these Michelle Obama pictures? :P

We have a Japanese translator here at work that is always sleeping at her desk. Sitting straight up, head facing down. :lol:
She must really be committed to her job. :lol:

That's why PD's been procrastinating
Well if that's the case, lets move there company to America and watch there productivity go up! :lol:
 
I still don't understand why people hate IE. I've tried Firefox and Chrome and IE is faster than both... And easier to use...
 
I still don't understand why people hate IE. I've tried Firefox and Chrome and IE is faster than both... And easier to use...
I hate IE myself, it's sooooo slow and it's not convenient to browse with it. Are you serious about it being faster than firefox and chrome?
 
I still don't understand why people hate IE. I've tried Firefox and Chrome and IE is faster than both... And easier to use...

Surely someone is paying you to say this, there have been actual tests done on this and IE has been proven inferior. Not to count the fact that it's updates are usually outdated compared to the others and then you have it's prone to crashing more than the others by far.
 
Surely someone is paying you to say this, there have been actual tests done on this and IE has been proven inferior. Not to count the fact that it's updates are usually outdated compared to the others and then you have it's prone to crashing more than the others by far.
From the time I launched the browser and searched something, IE was significantly faster than Firefox and noticeably faster than Chrome. I'm not joking...
 
From the time I launched the browser and searched something, IE was significantly faster than Firefox and noticeably faster than Chrome. I'm not joking...

Just saying that hasn't been the case of the average user as has been tested. Anyways us talking about this is making us insta-buzzkillingtons
 
About those Nokia pictures. I am a Nokia socialised person. (My first mobile was a Siemens S4 though... Yes, a Siemens mobile phone... :lol:) I am totally aware of times when Nokia was the one and only mobile phone company. The others were just... there... Still a fan of the 6310i. Battery was good for a week and more. :eek:

I decided to re-label my Sony Xperia Z1. So far one person who went: "WUT?"

 
Back