Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
E31YqLP.jpg
 

Of course, one of those would typically be going in the other direction.

Murphy's Law would also state that people would Stand Anywhere They Please when you need them most.
 
TB
Used to?!? I still do it!

Partly to amuse my kids and partly to annoy my wife. :lol:
Really? I would be tempted but when you reach a certain age then people start to stare at you.

Btw guys ignore the top bit. The forum saves what you type but don't post and I didn't realise. Also the edit button keeps giving me an error which @Jordan himself has told me he can't recreate and thus can't do anything so I can't edit posts.
 
Yeh but working until at least 9pm every day counters that.

When I was young I used to love running up those.


Up? How does one run "up" a horizontally installed people conveyor? You and TB must know something I don't.

Really? I would be tempted but when you reach a certain age then people start to stare at you.

Btw guys ignore the top bit. The forum saves what you type but don't post and I didn't realise. Also the edit button keeps giving me an error which @Jordan himself has told me he can't recreate and thus can't do anything so I can't edit posts.


To get rid of that bit that the site saved but you didn't post (called a draft), simply wait for it to save said draft, then go to the floppy disc icon (coincidentally named "Drafts") and tell it to delete drafts. See ya!

The double postees seemed worth it TB. Sorry.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I would be tempted but when you reach a certain age then people start to stare at you.
They only stare because they're mad at themselves for not having the courage to do it, too.

Or something.
Up? How does one run "up" a horizontally installed people conveyor? You and TB must know something I don't.
The same way you can drive up and down the street.
The double postees seemed worth it TB. Sorry.
Yes. Seemed...

And what the hell are postees? :lol:
 
Anyway, what is that sign supposed to mean? Is is for the birds? I don't think birds care much about signs. It could mean to tell drivers not to be cocks but then the bird on the sign doesn't look like a cock. Explain :confused:
 
Don't overthink, it's just a photo.
 
When you have a lot of small change but it's not enough for a bus ticket.
FoCIy4fpQs4.jpg
 
Back