Sorry I didn't know it was a repost.Now that's been posted twice, I demand an explanation. Or an everlasting gobstopper.
What son????????? Watch some Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, not the new Bs with Johnny DeppSorry I didn't know it was a repost.Anyways whats an everlasting gobstopper?
Oh well. Except for Florida I haven't got a clue either.
All this time and I had no idea I was actually living in (what I can only assume is)South Maryland(probably).
America is the continent and Canada is on it, so she was half right on thatLast year, a blonde girl thought Greenland was Canada and actual Canada was part of America.
I hate my school.
All of this is true, especially the part about Palin. Dragon lady is waaay more qualified than Palin.
Must be because he's black AND not nerdy.As for Obama, sorry, he's not anywhere near the least bad of the bunch. He's one of the most evil presidents in our history, bent on destroying any traces of greatness left in this country.
I already explained why I don't like him, and that "because he's black?" thing is one of the most obnoxious lies I've ever heard about myself or anyone else. He hates the country he rules, viewing it as a threat to world peace or something stupid like that. Perhaps he's decieved and think's he's really doing the right thing. Perhaps he's enamored with the feeling of power, and is now forcing an impossible utopia down the throats of people who don't want it and aren't even intended to benefit from it. Maybe he's just stupid. We can argue about the reasons all day, the fact is, he loves evil and hates good. Everything he does is intended to damage the standing of the United States and its average citizen, or to increase his own/his party's power so more such damage can be done.Must be because he's black AND not nerdy.
@Jump_Ace to say that Obama is the least bad of the bunch couldn't be further off-base, but to say he's probably better at winning than ruling is an understatement. Meanwhile, the cracking on Palin was depressing but far from unexpected at this point.
As for Obama, sorry, he's not anywhere near the least bad of the bunch. He's one of the most evil presidents in our history, bent on destroying any traces of greatness left in this country.
I already explained why I don't like him, and that "because he's black?" thing is one of the most obnoxious lies I've ever heard about myself or anyone else. He hates the country he rules, viewing it as a threat to world peace or something stupid like that. Perhaps he's decieved and think's he's really doing the right thing. Perhaps he's enamored with the feeling of power, and is now forcing an impossible utopia down the throats of people who don't want it and aren't even intended to benefit from it. Maybe he's just stupid. We can argue about the reasons all day, the fact is, he loves evil and hates good. Everything he does is intended to damage the standing of the United States and its average citizen, or to increase his own/his party's power so more such damage can be done.
*deer*
Now that's been posted twice, I demand an explanation. Or an everlasting gobstopper.