Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,579 views
(posted this earlier, but dunno what happened :odd:)[/CENTER]
I deleted it due to a very poorly edited expletive.
 
batfan.jpg
 
Last page had a repost within less than 3 posts. Do people even bother to check what has been posted? Clearly not everyone does.
 
I first saw that on a YouTube series for a game called Rust. I think the series was titled "Rust - Asshole Neighbors" or something like that.
 
Sorry, what am I not getting?

There's this stupid team called "OpTiC" that plays Call of Duty and goes to large tournaments hosted by MLG - Major League Gaming, which is a huge joke. MLG and OpTiC are frequently parodied in montage videos on YouTube. The most common element in these parodies are flashing colors, poorly written text appearing randomly, random crap flying across the screen, unnecessary lens flare, awful dubstep songs, and soundclips of people screaming over their XBOX microphones.
 
There's this stupid team called "OpTiC" that plays Call of Duty and goes to large tournaments hosted by MLG - Major League Gaming, which is a huge joke. MLG and OpTiC are frequently parodied in montage videos on YouTube. The most common element in these parodies are flashing colors, poorly written text appearing randomly, random crap flying across the screen, unnecessary lens flare, awful dubstep songs, and soundclips of people screaming over their XBOX microphones.
The parodies are hilarious...
 
Back