Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
Where did that come from?

Because the same people who freely admit the public schools multiply stupidity will often parrot thoroughly debunked leftist propaganda against other forms of schooling, mostly homeschooling (there hasn't been much of a backlash against private schools that I've seen, probably because the left hasn't been able to come up with any bash for it that doesn't sound stupid).
 
BibHLHHCYAAcvYV.jpg:large
 
But sure, continue insisting that homeschooling produces ugly racists.
:confused: I didn't mention homeschooling, ugliness, or racism. And I didn't insist anything, rather I just stated one of my personal experiences. Now why don't you go put your hat back on.

2632319-5788936899-25012.jpg


And for the record, you shouldn't make such ridiculously broad assumptions about people. I'm actually against homeschooling.
 
Last edited:

Somewhere in this video, the singer runs into the guitarist and splits his head open on live TV, and then continued to play the entire concert in front of 300,000 people. Apparently that caused a frenzy with the fans so much that he was asked by their manager to "make it bleed more". :lol:

 
Somewhere in this video, the singer runs into the guitarist and splits his head open on live TV, and then continued to play the entire concert in front of 300,000 people. Apparently that caused a frenzy with the fans so much that he was asked by their manager to "make it bleed more". :lol:

[media]
Well, that surely is diturbing. I wouldn't be mad if anyone pulled that off on Bieber's concert though. Not promoting violence or anything...
 
The whole thing was entirely an accident :lol:
 
It's a Reverse-Centaur!
 
I never had the mullet though :lol:
 

I believe you live in the wrong part of the country, you need to live in The South, they are your people.

In fact, the first time you visit, you are handed the keys to either a Chevrolet Silverado, a Ford F-150, or a Ram 1500 (your choice, but you must stick to that marque for the entirety of your stay), and a case of Bud Light, because there is a 🤬-ton of it to go around.
 

The most nineties collection of ninety-isms ever. I wonder if there's a 976-number at the end of the tape for more information ($4 first minute, $1 for each additional minute).
 
Back