Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,574 views
:rolleyes: Fashion :rolleyes:

wtf-fashion-5.jpg


wtf-fashion-2.jpg


wtf-fashion-0.jpg
 
DK
And at the end of these events, Lady Gaga trawls through the dumpsters behind wherever fashion events are held in search of her new outfit. :lol:

The funny thing is that I totally thought of Lady Gaga when I saw this one.

wtf-fashion-15.jpg
 
That's so uncanny. Surely that's shopped? That is Danny.
 
:confused:

I thought every red blooded male with massive levels of immaturity has seen that video. Or, in other words, every male member of GTPlanet.
 
Last edited:
:confused:

I thought every red blooded male with massive levels of immaturity has seen that video. Or, in other words, every male member of GTPlanet.
Nope. I haven't either.
 
Somehow, I feel that would happen to me if I had a social life/actually hung out with my friends.
 
Back