Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,386 comments
If the driver wants to slam the brakes on that hard, it's his funeral.
sir-isaac-newton-meme-v0-qftyudny850c1.jpg

My youngest son ran into two windows when he was a toddler when the company I worked for at the time, moved to some swanky office with perfectly clean floor to ceiling windows. I felt so bad, he didn't quite understand what happened, poor guy. So I get it, but seeing adults do it, thats just priceless.

Jerome

My youngest son ran into two windows when he was a toddler when the company I worked for at the time, moved to some swanky office with perfectly clean floor to ceiling windows. I felt so bad, he didn't quite understand what happened, poor guy. So I get it, but seeing adults do it, thats just priceless.

Jerome
I still have traumatic memories of the maze I encountered as a kid at Littlehampton seaside resort. It was a covered building with a bunch of hexagonal pillars that had glass panes inserted at random between most of them.

After a few painful lessons I soon learnt to run the maze while stretching my arms out in front of me. But there were a lot of bruised kids coming out of that attraction. Imagine if they hadn't toughened the glass...

Last edited:
My child is making meatballs for some spaghetti this evening. After we mixed the meat and spices, they said, "Let's put some aluminum foil on the cookie tray, then we can put balls into the oven!"

They didn't understand why I chuckled.... ;)

Latest Posts

Back