Furi's Auto's - DLC Painted Cars! CHEVY SILVERADO WANTED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 101 comments
  • 4,608 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
After any ticket, any form. I can offer:

~Multiple standards, if they are used I will do full chassis repair, engine overhaul, oil change and car wash before sending.

If you want an RM car, I will buy it and RM and send it!

~A premium of under 1 million cr painted with a DLC paint
~Or any other offers on request!
~ I have an enormous garage!

~FEATURED CARS

DE LOREAN S2
HONDA HSC CONCEPT
SPOON S2000


~Will send paints as well!


Completed Trades / Schedule:

5 TRADES Complete!!!

 
Last edited:
This car in pearlescent or flourescent GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 if possible for any of my tickets bud !!!
 
Open to send paints today!
 
Still available today, FR from previous person not worked...
 
Still ticket hunting!
 
level 24 for mclaren mp412c in GT Polarized 004? What do you say?

Thanks.
 
level 24 for mclaren mp412c in GT Polarized 004? What do you say?

Thanks.

Yuu want a Mclaren? Deal.
 
yes please, i can send tomorrow.

Your on schedule then 👍

Still able to trade today!
 
Your on schedule then 👍

Still able to trade today!

thanks, is it ok to schedule another trade? am interested in another colour too :)
 
thanks, is it ok to schedule another trade? am interested in another colour too :)

Yeah. Your Mclaren has just been bought and painted. Will send tomorrow, send me FR.
 
Yeah. Your Mclaren has just been bought and painted. Will send tomorrow, send me FR.

thanks, how about a CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97 in GT Military 002-W for a level 23 ticket?
 
thanks, how about a CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97 in GT Military 002-W for a level 23 ticket?

Deal there as well. Trade Wednesday?




CHEVROLET CORVETTE CORVETTE Z06 RM (1.1 miles, unpainted). Available!

New service! Any car RM'd for your tickets!
 
Deal there as well. Trade Wednesday?




CHEVROLET CORVETTE CORVETTE Z06 RM (1.1 miles, unpainted). Available!

New service! Any car RM'd for your tickets!

Thank you 👍
 
Right! Getting going but still able to trade today!
 
Level 24 ticket has been sent
 
Got it. MP4 12C sent. 👍
 
EDIT:
Unable to complete trade.
 
Last edited:
Are you looking for year tickets?
If so I can give you:
1942, 1944, 1949, 1954, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968,
1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 & 1982.
I can give you all these for..... Free
I will begin sending them in 28 days.
:)
Send a FR to Plymouth_GTX1968.

Deal. 👍
 
hey furi, i was wondering if you have a pure red. i cant find any cars with it on the dealership. i will now do some seasonal events for a ticket for you :D
 
A tomi karia zz2 with gt-polorized-10 i will give you a level 23 for it
 
hey furi, i was wondering if you have a pure red. i cant find any cars with it on the dealership. i will now do some seasonal events for a ticket for you :D

I will have a look gokartman 👍

A tomi karia zz2 with gt-polorized-10 i will give you a level 23 for it

I have the paint, will check for the car 👍
 
cheeers buddy :)
 
Nissan GTR sent, and kartman you paints have been.
 
Have you got a trollmobile? I need one :lol:
 
i will send you a few tickets Mr kazen :)
 
do you have these in GT Chrome 3,4,5,6 Polarized 4,5,9,10 ?
M3 CSL 0/0/0
RUF RGT0/0/0
LFA
R8 4.2

and what do you want for them?
 
I'll buy the LFA or R8 and paint them in the DLC paint colour you want. :)

What tickets have you got?
 
i have a lvl 8 , but i can get some more now if you want
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back