Furi's Auto's - DLC Painted Cars! CHEVY SILVERADO WANTED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 101 comments
  • 4,608 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, sorry dont have...
 
hmm, sorry dont have...

Your still pending, just if anyone pops up with 1 65 ticket i'll serve them first. level 21 ticket would be handy from you 👍
 
I could send a 65 from my second account either today or tommorow,ill add you from that account when i get on next
 
I could send a 65 from my second account either today or tommorow,ill add you from that account when i get on next

Sooner the better 👍
 
ok , just pick a date for trade ;)
 
Fr from second sent.

Will you still want the 09 ticket?
 
Coming your way tomorrow is ya car 👍

Ok,will keep an eye out for it.

Do you still want the 2009 ticket, if so could i have another DLC painted Car?
 
Ok,will keep an eye out for it.

Do you still want the 2009 ticket, if so could i have another DLC painted Car?

I'll message when ya I have a schedule planned.
 
Fury , can you tell me which cars are currently in your UCD ? please
 
Lvl 20 ticket for a Chrome Green SLS?
 
Evil, car sent.
 
are you still interested in the lvl 21 ticket?
if you do, just pick a date m8 :)
 
Need a Mazda 323F, Audi S4 '98, Nissan Primera '90. They are my top priority. Any miles / switches.
 
Need a Mazda 323F, Audi S4 '98, Nissan Primera '90. They are my top priority. Any miles / switches.

Take your pick I have every car, In return I would like a Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 in GT Flourescence 002 ?

Let me know 👍
 
Take your pick I have every car, In return I would like a Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 in GT Flourescence 002 ?

Let me know 👍

I can do that for a... Mazda I reckon 👍
 
I can do that for a... Mazda I reckon 👍

Would you like me to use restoration ticket on the car before sending? My psn Igwyana send me an FR and i'll drop the car over in a few hours 👍

Thanks
 
Would you like me to use restoration ticket on the car before sending? My psn Igwyana send me an FR and i'll drop the car over in a few hours 👍

Thanks

Nah doesn't matter, will send FR when i'm on tonight 👍
 
do you have a ZZII if you do i will trade you a lv18 ticket for it PM me if you want to trade i am available now
 
Hey Mr. 3-wide! Would you take a 1000 ticket for a SLS AMG 10' in flouesence 008?
 
I'll send your Mazda tomorrow evening if you've sent FR as i'm off now 👍
 
Mazda sent and when I checked it was untouched 0/0/0 so happy days 👍
 
Wanted! I can offer a DLC painted Premium of your choice for it.

Miles and mods do not matter!!!

5245098076_8a623d9751_z.jpg
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back