Furi's Auto's - DLC Painted Cars! CHEVY SILVERADO WANTED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 101 comments
  • 4,608 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will see which ones i can get from seasonal events now, i am hoping to get you quite a good one! new seasonal's out today, hopefully some good ones!
 
I'll buy the LFA or R8 and paint them in the DLC paint colour you want. :)

What tickets have you got?

i have all the rally car/historic ones, and lvl tickets. just name some and i'll check what i have
 
Level 21?
 
i have a lvl 8 and 11 :(
 
Röyal;6955141
used up that 1 =(

I'll take a historic ticket for the Audi you want. (Name the DLC paint please :) )
 
ok, im doing a super GT event, should get a lvl 20 ticket :)
 
Röyal;6955113
i have all the rally car/historic ones, and lvl tickets. just name some and i'll check what i have

Got your FR, R8 in polarized 5 will be sent tomorrow. 👍
 
ok, theres historic rally and muscle car. i think R8 4.2 in Polarized- 05 please.

R8 to "stiggums" your car will come from "gt40plox"
 
Furi, i have sent you my birthday gift. a Car from 1989. it could be a sauber, it could be a supra 3000x , i have no idea what it it!
 
R8 will be sent tomorrow 👍
 
you wouldn't happen to have the Vectra would you? non-tuned would be fab...
 
I'm back! And open for trades!
 
Furinkazen
I'm back! And open for trades!

I'm interested. I'm looking for a BMW M5 in chrome. Can trade for a L16/20/22, '67 ticket or one of my 250 standard collection

Greets!
 
hi there mate, Do you have a CRX SIR?
 
no worries, can i have a 2002 Honda NSX Type R '02 painted in GT military 004?

I have quite a few tickets, here's a few that i can remember off the of my head, will get a list sorted soon.

Lvl 02, 03, 04, 06, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 
no worries, can i have a 2002 Honda NSX Type R '02 painted in GT military 004?

I have quite a few tickets, here's a few that i can remember off the of my head, will get a list sorted soon.

Lvl 02, 03, 04, 06, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Deal, for a Level 22 ticket? Send me an FR and I can send immediatly. Hope you can do same as well.
 
Deal, for a Level 22 ticket? Send me an FR and I can send immediatly. Hope you can do same as well.

Sorry mate, can't send FR until around midnight. Is tomorrow OK?
 
Just a quick reminder that i had sent the invite late last night.
 
Could I get a Ferrari 458 in gt old generation 02 for a 2009 ticket.

Have 4 of these if you want more.
 
Could I get a Ferrari 458 in gt old generation 02 for a 2009 ticket.

Have 4 of these if you want more.

Will check, i'm sure I have that paint 👍
 
hy, i have lvl ticket 21,23,24 + '67 and i would like a ferrari scuderia painted in polarized 010
let me know if you are interested ;)
 
Could I get a Ferrari 458 in gt old generation 02 for a 2009 ticket.

Have 4 of these if you want more.

hy, i have lvl ticket 21,23,24 + '67 and i would like a ferrari scuderia painted in polarized 010
let me know if you are interested ;)

Mp10, car sent.

If any of you have a 1965 ticket your going to jump to the head of the queue thats what I need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back