Furi's Auto's - DLC Painted Cars! CHEVY SILVERADO WANTED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 101 comments
  • 4,608 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya mate, back again :) i'll have a look later tonight to see if i have this car. If someone else beats me to it, its cool :)👍
 
Thanks, :)
 
Do you have any Lv.23 or Lv.24 tickets, if so what do you want for them?
 
Hi sir,

what would you like for 1 DLC painted car? I have a '67, L16, L17, L18, L20, L22, L23 ticket. I've got cars and gear to...check my sig for my MyGranTurismo page.

Greets!
 
If you want the Silverado i have one
 
Do you have any Lv.23 or Lv.24 tickets, if so what do you want for them?

Not giving away tickets at moment, but thanks for offer :)

Hi sir,

what would you like for 1 DLC painted car? I have a '67, L16, L17, L18, L20, L22, L23 ticket. I've got cars and gear to...check my sig for my MyGranTurismo page.

Greets!

L22 ticket sounds interesting...

If you want the Silverado i have one

Deal 👍


@MP10, I may need more than one, its for supplying them to a race team, so if you've got one it will be fine.

Gents i'll get back to you all in detail tomorrow. 👍
 
ok, ive decided to be nice, FR me at: Theace37 and its yours free of charge
 
@MP10, I may need more than one, its for supplying them to a race team, so if you've got one it will be fine.

Thanks :)👍
 
...
L22 ticket sounds interesting...
...

How about a L22 for a Nissan 370Z academy version in GT-Fluorence 005 with BBS RR ( are those even in GT5? ) in GT-Chrome 009 (if the BB-S RR doesn't excist, than the BB-S LM-R ). I can trade the 21st of July.
Interested?

Greets!

EDIT: 888 posts :sly:
 
Sorry i don't have a chevrolet silverado :(👍
 
I have a fully tuned silverado for trade.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back