"Futurama" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 243 comments
  • 9,632 views
Damn, I forgot myself, all I know is that the crown she put on sunk inside of her....and Steve, I think Miss Saturn was the one who did the Rap. 98Cobra your the closest so your go pal.👍
 
Okay. How long did Fry's dog wait for him at Panuchy's (spelling) Pizza before it died? :(
 
17 years? That seems to ring a bell...

(Pannucci's Pizza, I believe)
 
What credit card exists in the future that exists now-a-days?
 
No, the credit card company. One of them mentioned in the episode exists, but the place he was trying to use it at didn't accept it.
 
No, it's one of the big ones, though.
 
not AMEX
 
nope.
 
gah! It's one of the big four! You have listed 3 of them! Whats the last one?
 
YES!

Fry- Do you take Visa?
Clerk- Sir, Visa hasn't existed for 500 years.
Fry- What about Mastercard?
Clerk- 600
Fry- Discover?
Clerk- Sorry, we don't take Discover.

Your go.
 
:lol: Okay. An easy one:

Where does Fry live in Bender's apartment?
 
The Closet

Fry can do 2 other things at a time while playing a video game. What are they? (from the episode "Bender Should Not be Allowed on TV")
 
Reading a Space Boy comic and drinking a beer.

Where did Fry eventually move into in I.Room mate?
 
Bender's Closet. Am I perhaps missing a point here, or was that also the previous question?
 
It pays to be observant I suppose. I was just not looking, sorry about that. Anyway it's your go.
 
What word does the Professor set Bender's bomb to, after he finds he can't remove it?

It was originally set to "ass", FYI.
 
No - they were both in Bender's top ten most said words. You wouldn't want a planet-destroying bomb going off by picking one of his ten most used words.

It was on a list of Bender's ten least often used words...
 
Antiquing is correct.

Damn you Famine! You stole my question!
 
It WAS antiquing...! Lordy!
 
What was the name of the robot bender met on the Titanic in "A flight to remember"?
 
Back