"Futurama" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 243 comments
  • 9,632 views
She was the Countess de la Rocha. I think.
 
Do you have a question, Famine?
 
Oh poot... *thinks*

What does Hermes and the gang eat whilst watching Zoidberg perform an endoscopy (read "colonoscopy") on Fry?
 
Popcorn, right?
 
Yep! I now have a much better question lined up, but I'll wait :D
 
Is anyone going to post a question?

Event are you going to post a question or what?
 
Nothing has happened for a few days so here goes: In love's labour's lost in space, what is the uncool item that is worn in the club?
 
Hoops.

They aren't "uncool" - they're stupid... :D

What band does Bender accidentally kill?
 
No - they HAVE a name.

To be fair, it's not actually Bender and it doesn't really happen (clue).
 
Hanson!! best part ever! I hate those little snots! They were also killed by Peter Griffin
safter he thought they were the children of the Corn.

Sorry for not posting one earlier, I forgot about my answer. Who did Fry's girlfriend end up going out with after they get frozen and go to the "future"?
 
Pauly Shore.
 
I'm quite sure that's tth correct answer. Just waiting for EH.
 
Its pauly shore. go famine
 
Nothing has happened fo age's round here.

How did Zapp Branigan destroy the DOOP headquarters?
 
Attention : Dead thread.

It was with a laser cannon while trying to cut the tape at the Doop headquarters.
 
demon of speed
Attention : Dead thread.

I'm dragging it back, possibly as some sort of zombie. I just finished watching through all four seasons again, and I've got a hankerin' to test my knowledge. But first, I'll be asking two Q's:

1) What did Super King briefly consider changing his name to?

2) Name one sponsor of the Freedom Day fireworks ceremony.

There's two questions so there's more chance of somebody answering. You're free to answer either one. Or both, if you can...
 
Damn, I don't even know who Super King is! But I do know that one of the sponsors was Charleston Chew.
 
You got it - the other was Shankman's Rubbing Compound. You're up...
 
How did Zapp defeat the Killbots?
 
sending so many men that the killbots reached their kill limits and self destructed or something. if i am right which i doubt i am, i am donating my turn to whoever wants to go <8- P
 
yeah, you're right. I dont have a question, your turn, Hoor. or someone, i dont care.
 
Wow, that 10 page thread came outta nowhere.
Okay, when they were naming Popplers what were the other names availible that weren't copyrighted?

Also, I will link you a picture of cookies if you can remember the Popplers advertising jingle.
 
Emohawk
Wow, that 10 page thread came outta nowhere.
Okay, when they were naming Popplers what were the other names availible that weren't copyrighted?

Also, I will link you a picture of cookies if you can remember the Popplers advertising jingle.

Actually it's a revival. And it's spelled "zittzers". I believe there were only two. And weren't they alive?
 
Yeah, I know it's old, I looked back for the date jump. It's just strage to see a ten page thread suddenly appear.

Yes, they're Omicron-Persiacronian (orwhatever) infant/larva things.
Pop a Poppler in your mouth
When you come to Fishy Joes.
What They're made of is a Mystery
Where they come from no one knows.
you can pick em'
you can lick em'
you can chew em'
you can stick em'
If you promise not to sue us
you can shove one up your nose.
Nobody gets teh cookies, your turn though.
 
What did Fry use to locatate Bender when he was lost in space?
 
Back