If you haven't heard, the Evo is going out of production soon. Considering the fact that the RalliArt is a detuned version of the Evo, do you think that it will go along with the Evo?
Wasn't the Ralliart "program" stopped a long time ago, over a year if not more, so I think that should tell you what is happening.
Oh and I thought the ralliart was a tuned up lancer and not a detuned Evo.
Wasn't the Ralliart "program" stopped a long time ago, over a year if not more, so I think that should tell you what is happening.
Oh and I thought the ralliart was a tuned up lancer and not a detuned Evo.
The most recent Ralliart is kind of the WRX of Evos. I'm not familiar enough with it to know which car it was based from though, since usually the Lancer and Evo share very few parts.
This one was around 240hp and AWD though, finally bringing in a WRX competitor when it was too late to bother.