g27 buttons on gt5

• Thread starter OAB4nd1t
  • 13 comments
OAB4nd1t
Does anyone know how to programme the buttons on g27 wheel on gt5?

I need to at least be able to programme 1 right hand button to be my downshift or i will be stuck with automatic .

cheers

To explain further I have 1 arm. I need to use the top right button to downshift. Any ideas welcome as automatic is not for me

Does anyone know how to programme the buttons on g27 wheel on gt5?

I need to at least be able to programme 1 right hand button to be my downshift or i will be stuck with automatic .

cheers

Read these threads and also go to my "Profile Page" and look at the (diagrams) i have in my G25 pictures. Feel free to print some, I even have blank ones too. Yes they are for the G25 but the main difference are the buttons on the wheel which I believe all left and all right buttons are mapped as the same on the G27.
Threads:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133392

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133382

Hope these help.
From that "Crazy opelgt:crazy:1969" guy"

Im wondering if you know the g27's paddels work, apart from the buttons (modded steering wheel) everything on g27 works even the pointless shift lights!

Everything on the G27 work like it should, except the 6 red button (they're only count as 2). You configure them using the DFGT configuration screen. You can use the H-shift or paddles regardless of the car's real life transmission (not sure about F1 car, haven't bought one yet)

Hi HN7, did you actually try that ? You could do that with the G25, but on the G27 it doesn't seem to work anymore. I choose several wheels from the list, and still nothing. I have only 1 button working, the top left on the wheel (rear view).

Maybe i missed something, but i'm afraid that we won't be able to remap the G27 buttons... let's hope for an update !

Hi HN7, did you actually try that ? You could do that with the G25, but on the G27 it doesn't seem to work anymore. I choose several wheels from the list, and still nothing. I have only 1 button working, the top left on the wheel (rear view).

Maybe i missed something, but i'm afraid that we won't be able to remap the G27 buttons... let's hope for an update !

After trying every option I can think of, the G27 right now is unsupported for reconfiguration 👎. I tried changing all the wheel buttons to horn/wipers with all the wheel supported but no go. Just have to wait for a patch.
All we can do right now is forced the DS3 and G27 into the same controller slot 1 and use the DS3 for horn and wipers.
The top right button on the wheel works too, it's the high/low beam (only for premium cars)

In my G27 i was able to configure 4 buttons on the steering wheel:

Top Left - Rear View
Top Right - High Beams
Middle Right - Horn
Buttom Left - Handbrake

On my G27 all the buttons work after the Spec 2.0 update :)

Top left- Rear view
Top right- Reverse
Bottom left A- Horn
Bottom left B- Flash
Bottom right A- High Beams
Bottom right B- Wipers

GT40.jpg

Back