G27/G25/(DFGT?) - Undocumented wheel lock settings - Guide

• Thread starter OdeFinn
  • 275 comments
IMG_2158.JPG
Adapting to the G29 requires a serious amount of ability, or radical changes to its base settings.

Undriveable at this point. Even with all the cool gadgets I thought would make the experience more enjoyable.

View attachment 613527 Adapting to the G29 requires a serious amount of ability, or radical changes to its base settings.

Undriveable at this point. Even with all the cool gadgets I thought would make the experience more enjoyable.
A few years I had one like you got, I ended up buying a rig without the bar in the middle, your cool rig will be ok if you swap the brake pedal to the clutch position and the clutch to where the brake was for left foot braking if you do that.

A few years I had one like you got, I ended up buying a rig without the bar in the middle, your cool rig will be ok if you swap the brake pedal to the clutch position and the clutch to where the brake was for left foot braking if you do that.

Thanks for the input! I haven't been bothered by the center pole, since I keep a bit of knee bend in the adjustments maybe? ...the steering feel is a different story, lol. But it was getting better right up until my PS3 stopped working.

... the bar in the middle, ... will be ok if you swap the brake pedal to the clutch position and the clutch to where the brake was for left foot braking if you do that.
@fordlaser
Sorry to respond to an old thread, but your suggestion piqued my interest in this possibility again.

I have a similar setup. I left foot brake & paddle shift; I removed my clutch pedal pad to facilitate access to center mounted brake pad.

I assume you are suggesting swapping the connections for the pedals, not the physical pedals as they appear similar.

Again, sorry for not researching for this info in another thread, but I just read this one today & would like to try this swap procedure. Another question, are the stock clutch & brake pedal springs tensions identical?

@fordlaser
Sorry to respond to an old thread, but your suggestion piqued my interest in this possibility again.

I have a similar setup. I left foot brake & paddle shift; I removed my clutch pedal pad to facilitate access to center mounted brake pad.

I assume you are suggesting swapping the connections for the pedals, not the physical pedals as they appear similar.

Again, sorry for not researching for this info in another thread, but I just read this one today & would like to try this swap procedure. Another question, are the stock clutch & brake pedal springs tensions identical?
No problem 👍. The stock clutch & brake pedal springs tensions seems to be identical when applying pressure.

Back