G27 Problems!

  • Thread starter Thread starter setser
  • 3 comments
  • 558 views
Messages
59
Messages
setser
Messages
setser
Force feed back is messed up some how. With the setting all the way down or up its the same really hard to turn.
Also when not racing in gt5 the force feed back is still on, before my problem the wheel turned freely..
 
It sounds like your FFB Motors are stuffed. If it's still under warranty call up logitech.

Is it only happening with GT5 or all games?
 
I only own gt5. If the ps3 is on its very hard to turn.
 
Hmm.. if you can't test it on other games it's harder to say. But these kinds of issues only seem to happen when the motors are going haywire.

I'm a mechanic not an electrician, so I can't give you an advice on how to fix it, all I can say is call logitech support or if you still have your warranty and receipt, take it back to the store. If you bought it from some kind of tech store they might fix it for you, or at least send it away on your behalf
(In NZ I buy anything technical from PBTech, because they will fix it if it breaks normally. You might have a similar company in your town)
 
Back