G29 ffb

• Thread starter ROBQT
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
UK
ROBQT
Somebody help...please... Before i throw pcars and my wheel in the bin just want a nice feel got the back sorted just cant feel grip at the front

What feel do you want? Like your real car wheel feel or lots of ffb? Light/heavy? I've tried jack spade and stock settings. Using stock settings now and it feels ok

Just cant seem to feel grip especially near limit

Not sure if anything below is helpful but this is what I think.

It's hard to make your wheel feel both front and rear tyres at the same time. Stock settings is good compared to my cars irl. I can't feel my rear tires through my wheel because it's front axle steering.
Steering wheel feel and front and rear tyre feel is not the same.

The Evo in game is almost identical to my 4wd Mitsubishi. The 1 series is not identical to my 3 series but not too far off. Can't compare my lupo to anything in pcars so not sure about that one. I've never driven a race car so can't compare to any of them in game.

When driving near limit my car looses grip and to adjust that I have to adjust my tune for it, not ffb. Try more/less downforce and caster angle and see for yourself how it feels. Maybe try different arm angles or whatever it is in car tuning at bottom on first page. I have spent too much time trying to find the "perfect" ffb setting in Options but it's better to leave it stock and tune the car instead imo.

Not sure if anything below is helpful but this is what I think.

It's hard to make your wheel feel both front and rear tyres at the same time. Stock settings is good compared to my cars irl. I can't feel my rear tires through my wheel because it's front axle steering.
Steering wheel feel and front and rear tyre feel is not the same.

The Evo in game is almost identical to my 4wd Mitsubishi. The 1 series is not identical to my 3 series but not too far off. Can't compare my lupo to anything in pcars so not sure about that one. I've never driven a race car so can't compare to any of them in game.

When driving near limit my car looses grip and to adjust that I have to adjust my tune for it, not ffb. Try more/less downforce and caster angle and see for yourself how it feels. Maybe try different arm angles or whatever it is in car tuning at bottom on first page. I have spent too much time trying to find the "perfect" ffb setting in Options but it's better to leave it stock and tune the car instead imo.
Totally agree with you i have tried everything aswell i just can't get close though. Im sure there was better feel in gt6

Totally agree with you i have tried everything aswell i just can't get close though. Im sure there was better feel in gt6
Sorry didn't really answer your question yes i only expect to feel grip at front im happy with back end just enough information so not over saturate ffb but cant feel a thing even under heavy braking im puzzled

Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-14-31.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-14-25.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-14-17.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-14-08.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-13-51.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-14-31.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-14-08.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-13-51.png Screenshot_2016-06-13-11-14-17.png
I have yes ill give stock a try tomorrow then if no luck pcars can go in the bin

Last edited:
Back