G29's paddle shifters no longer working

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
Just my luck. My G29's shifters are malfunctioning. The right one was dead ever since I got it, but now the left one is dead.

Can they be fixed?

Hi I had a similar problem... you need to replace the circuit board for the gearing, in this image below you will see 2 little metal clicky buttons these get flattened due to excessive power gearing up and down and eventually stop working.. buy a new circuit board on ebay or similar and follow a guide on youtube how to replace and it should all work again.. or buy a shifter for G29 or remap your gears to different buttons but that defeats the purpose of the paddles...

for-Logitech-G29-Motherboard-racing-game-Main-Board-Steering-Wheel-repair-Control-Board.jpg

Good luck with it :cheers:

Hi I had a similar problem... you need to replace the circuit board for the gearing, in this image below you will see 2 little metal clicky buttons these get flattened due to excessive power gearing up and down and eventually stop working.. buy a new circuit board on ebay or similar and follow a guide on youtube how to replace and it should all work again.. or buy a shifter for G29 or remap your gears to different buttons but that defeats the purpose of the paddles...

for-Logitech-G29-Motherboard-racing-game-Main-Board-Steering-Wheel-repair-Control-Board.jpg

Good luck with it :cheers:

Oh, thank you, buddy. Any idea how much these things cost?

Oh, thank you, buddy. Any idea how much these things cost?

I just done a search on ebay and I don't see any for sale at the moment unfortunately.. when I needed one they were going for about £30 price range

There is a site online selling them for £52 with free delivery if that's any good? a bit more expensive but cheaper than a new wheel I suppose..

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...Er6K23YJRB_uTShxv4AaAjRwEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I hope you find one on ebay as the cheaper option just keep searching and hopefully one gets listed 👍 GL with it :cheers:

Last edited:
Back