Gagtooth's GT4 Gallery

• Thread starter gagtooth
  • 164 comments
Wow, excellent shots. You've chosen a good place to take shots at. The car is white, which I like very much and the combination of the white and the red leaves is great! 👍

Thank you Nenad :).

The funny thing is, when I was taking the photos in photo travel I wasn't actually thinking about the colours, more just I haven't taken any photos there in a long time lol, I was just going to use Beacon Hill but I have to have a bit of variety don't I :P. Looking back at the photos now I can see that the colour combo is quite nice and i'm quite tempted to do the Mine's R34 or the Opera Performance S2000 there aswell, knowing me though I will probaly do both :dopey:.

Just thought I would post a tiny little re-edit I done to one of the M3 pics

Original

1st edit

Latest edit

Can't really tell any difference but hey, I did do some more things to the photo.

More photos, I think that these maybe my best work so far, I will let you decide though 👍

Ford GT LM II

Last edited:
Thanks guys 👍

I have no idea why these came out better than the rest as I pretty much used the same editing method as all my others. Maybe it was just the car and colours.

Goodbye Nenad, I wish you all the best whilst you're away :cheers:.

Thank you. Hope I can catch up with all the happenings here at GTP when I'm back :D :cheers:

It would be funny if you come back and i've got an extra 5-10 pages of photos :lol:. It would take ages to go through them all. Something to look forward too maybe :P.

Thank you Swiss :D.

A little update, I couldn't get any real nice shots out of these for some reason :confused:.

Ford Focus RS

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG (Need new rims I think)

Sorry for the delay with this update :(. Also sorry if these shots seem to be the same just with a different car.

Datsun/Nissan 280Z (I want one with a RB26 in it please ;))

Mitsubishi Legnum VR4

Once again, sorry for the delay. If possible I should have a bigger update later on today.

Kelvin/gagtooth

Another little update :). These to me just seem average, nothing stands out in them.

GT40

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

And this one I have no idea what happened to it :nervous:

I like the second GT40, the last R34, and the Stagea. Please check out my R390 update, I have something to say and I don't want to make a DP. (My lame excuse for advertising)

There's some great shots in this gallery. Not a huge fan of the occastional shots where the car takes up the whole frame, but some of the shots have great composition, with use of the rule of thirds and quaters. I'm suprised I missed this gallery - but there is some great stuff

keep up the good work!👍

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words and feedback 80Y 2C2 :).
I might take up photography in real life but I don't really have a clue where to start and can't really afford a nice camera so I think I will stick with GT4 for the moment :P.

I like the 5th GT40, 3rd R34, and the... um.... Stagline? Or maybe Skygea :sly:

Keep it up, your shots are nice!

Thank you LancerEvo7GSR :).

And it's a standard R34 Dennis, I had to buy it because I only had black R34's and I wanted to try and put a R34 front on a Stagea to make a Skygea but it didn't really work out :P. I might try it again at some point.

Last edited:
And it's a standard R34 Dennis, I had to buy it because I only had black R34's and I wanted to try and put a R34 front on a Stagea to make a Skygea but it didn't really work out :P. I might try it again at some point.

Wtf?? At here, the normal skyline doesn't have a windsplitter underneeth the bumper.

Back