Gagtooth's GT4 Gallery

• Thread starter gagtooth
  • 164 comments
Another little update đź‘Ť.

I'm not really happy with two of the cars chosen in this update (Evo VII & Buick GNX). The rim choice on the GNX is horrible to me, I have no idea why I chose them :dopey:. The Evo is just strange for some reason. My E55 AMG is VIP style and I reckon it looks cool :).

Buick GNX

Mitsubishi Evolution VII RS

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG

Edit:
More E55 AMG photos :P

Enjoy ;)

Kelvin

Last edited:
I like the 2nd, 4th, and 5th GNX shots, the first 5 Evo VIIs (Do you have a Evo VII GSR?) and the 4th, 10th, 13th, and 14th AMGs best. They're all nice shots though.

Oh, and those rims on the GNX are nice. I don't see anything wrong with them.

Nice! My favorites are the 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th.

Do you edit your shots? I noticed the watermark was gone and it seemed a bit brighter than in-game.

Thanks LancerEvo7GSR đź‘Ť.

I do edit my shots just not by huge amounts. I mainly adjust brightness, contrast, levels, colours, sharpening and maybe a photo filter. Actually that is all I do to my shots :). I'm not good enough with photoshop to do any major work like you can see in some other threads. I just stick to the simple stuff :nervous:.

Hey guys, sorry about lack of updates :(, i'm working on it ;). Anyway, i'm looking for ideas for VIP style cars like the E55 AMG I done, so feel free to chip in with ideas for cars and rim selection ;).

List so far:
Commodore SS
G35

Some real VIP for you
vip1.jpg

672c_11.jpg

IMG_8135-Edit.jpg

IMG_8236-Edit.jpg

I miss the selection of cars from GT2 :(.

Last edited:
Cars you could use: Chrysler 300C, Audi RS6, Jag S-Type R, Tom's Chaser, VW Bora, etc.
Don't know about the rims, though.

I love the R32 pics, some of the G35 shots are okay, but I don't like the Lexus ones very much. I know you can do better.

Thanks Stinsting :).
Of course you can request a car đź‘Ť. I will see what I can do and I will most probaly have them uploaded tonight.

As requested by Stinsting đź‘Ť.

I bring you a Blue RX-8

I hope you like them Stinsting and any other members who visit đź‘Ť

Kelvin

again a nice bunch of pics here đź‘Ť

hey Kelvin, because u mentioned GT2´s car selection a few posts ago,... do u still play GT2??? because i do,... to be honest i play GT1/2 - rarely, GT3 - sometimesand GT4/5P quite often...

Thanks Araba đź‘Ť

I've only got the arcade disk of GT2 now, I lost the simulation disc :( I've still got GT1 somewhere aswell đź‘Ť

damn, u should´ve lost the arcade disc :D
GT1 is quite expensive to buy now,... but more surprisingly there are still brand new units out for sale (they sell them for +/- 40 Euro, which is highly ridiculous)...

I think my GT2 simulation disc left me for someone else :(:ill:. I wish it was the arcade disc that wondered off instead. I miss GT2, I highly doubt we will see some of the cars that was in it in future GT's, which is sad :(. I liked all the big cars that were in it like the chaser's, aristo's etc.

indeed the car selection of gt2 was great, one of my favourites was the Nissan Sunny GTI-R or is it called Pulsar,... can´t remember properly... but the graphics are sooo bad compared to GT3 or GT4 :lol:, though it´s still fun to play it sometimes...

I sometimes pop the arcade disk in to have a go but it's not the same without the simulation mode :(. Oh well, i'm waiting for GT5 and the photomode that is going to be in it :D. I'm going to spend hours using photomode :).

yeye you´re right... Say, is the PhotoMode in GT5 confirmed?? Of course everybody is assuming that it´ll be in, but as long as PD hasn´t confirmed it, i´m not sure...

Back