Games u like but are to hard to beat

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 28 comments
What games do you like but can't beat....

I like In Cold Blood for Playstation (good graphics, storyline but hard as all ****)

GT3

I can't get the 100% for the arcade because I kept on driving off the track and using the walls... Besides, it takes so long...

Some of the Grand Theft Auto III missions royally pissed me off; that and GT 3 got me so riled up I broke the DualShock2 one Saturday night. I was never so pissed at a video game or a set of games like that...

Mortal Kombat Trilogy..... or any of those games.... they always seemed to cheat
or even ANY on the mario Kart games... no matter how flawless you drove they would always be right on your ass...
ATV Offroad Fury... again it didnt matter if you got 4 of your best laps possible in a row... you were always one crash away from coming in last....
there are MANY more.....

Hot Shots Golf... the original... it pissed me off SO much...
Perfect Dark..... that damn AI was TOO good some times...
Grand Theft Auto 3 when the gangs shoot upyour car when your just trying to pass through their hood.......

Colony wars .... love it... but WAY too hard.....
Wipeout XL... without codes this game was tough because it was SO FAST.... you could hardly tell what was going on.
the ORIGINAL Contra for nintendo... without the Konami code this game was nearly impossible...

Heh, i have been at the end of Chrono Trigger the Original for years, I dont even attempt to beat it now. That is one of the greatests games made btw.

An old NES game called NARC. Fun shootin game, but impossible to beat. I'de sit there for 8 hours just fighting the main boss, and he is impossible to kill. I mean you unload 50 rockets, 200 rounds of ammo and 20 grenades in him and he still isn't dead.

The Human Race on the Commodore 64. The highest I got was Level 2. That's things a PIG!!

I got to 65% on GT3, then I accidentally saved my nephews (20%) game over it :banghead:

I remeber the day I beat CT...

It was a brisk winter morning in the suburb community of Pine Creek. I awoke at 6:30am because I couldn't sleep good. I turned on my SNES and popped Chrono Trigger in. I fought and fought and fought until my characters' levels had raised at least 10.

I then went to the End of Time and proceeded to giving Larvos the ass-whooping of his life. No cheats. No Game Genie. Just flat-out ass-whooping.

Pong is hard...I have an ATARI Anniversary Edition Redux with loads of games on it for PSone and Pong is one of 'em.

The computer always has some sort of rally when you're about to beat them...I wonder if this is how the element of "cheapness' has come into some games now?

I remember having such a hard tiem with Chrono Trigger when I was younger...Although I don't remember struggling much at the end...maybe I leveled up too much, that was a rad game...I wish it sold for less than 5000 bazillion dollars on ebay so I could buy it :( Stupid fat collectors, paying too much for the fun games!

no rpg ever presneted me as much problems as ffx, i was fighting seymour on mt gazagzet, and my bahumut was working right, and i kept dying, had to start a new game.

I had problems toward the end of Xenogears with a boss fight and that was one of my all time favorite games (If the second half was better, it would have been number one with a bullet.)
The latter races in Rallisport challenge were tough as hell too.
And going back to the SNES, getting all perfect rounds on Street fighter 2 turbo was the hardest thing I've ever done, and all to see one lousy poster featuring all the characters in all it's SNES glory :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LordIV
Heh, i have been at the end of Chrono Trigger the Original for years, I dont even attempt to beat it now. That is one of the greatests games made btw.

i agree with you im at the end i just never went back to it

Originally posted by Minsc Sunrider

i agree with you im at the end i just never went back to it

*Gasps* :eek:

The ending is fantastic.... then you get a nice ending which is one of my favorites of all time.
After that it give you a +sign at the new game, and you can replay the game with your beefed up characters to go for the better endings (there are 9 I think) depending on where you beat it. And if your really good, you'll go straight for the glint of light on the transporter pad at the beginning of the game with just Crono and beat Lavos by yourself for the ultimate ending. :D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

*Gasps* :eek:

The ending is fantastic.... then you get a nice ending which is one of my favorites of all time.
After that it give you a +sign at the new game, and you can replay the game with your beefed up characters to go for the better endings (there are 9 I think) depending on where you beat it. And if your really good, you'll go straight for the glint of light on the transporter pad at the beginning of the game with just Crono and beat Lavos by yourself for the ultimate ending. :D

yea i might get back to it cause in going threw all my squaresoft games right now

Back