GARAGE CARS WIPED OUT AFTER UPDATE 1.14

• Thread starter GTVegan
  • 64 comments
There are over 4 and a half million gts profiles. On the low end id say at least 500k active users. On any update roll out there is going to be hiccups.
@GTVegan, have you contacted support? I am curious what they might say.

(Sorry for double-posting in advance).

For anyone interested in this; support has replied to me and they thought I was referring to losing DLC cars, not games that were bought in game.

I assume the situation is that unusual. I had to explain to them how the game works, and the "bought" cars are bought with in-game credits, nothing to do with DLC content. Explained how saves work with GT Sport, hoping they understand. Right now, I'm hoping to see if there's a way of revering my save to a few days back, but to be honest I'm sure I won't be getting my cars back. Which sucks.

I hope I can change my mind in the future, but as of now, this has killed my will to play this anymore. I don't have the time to get everything back playing normally anymore.

(Sorry for double-posting in advance).

For anyone interested in this; support has replied to me and they thought I was referring to losing DLC cars, not games that were bought in game.

I assume the situation is that unusual. I had to explain to them how the game works, and the "bought" cars are bought with in-game credits, nothing to do with DLC content. Explained how saves work with GT Sport, hoping they understand. Right now, I'm hoping to see if there's a way of revering my save to a few days back, but to be honest I'm sure I won't be getting my cars back. Which sucks.

I hope I can change my mind in the future, but as of now, this has killed my will to play this anymore. I don't have the time to get everything back playing normally anymore.

Same exact ordeal last night on my other account...

This is the one I was referring to, I quickly counted about 10 people in that thread who lost all their cars, plus some others who had a few cars disappear. I've seen a couple other threads about it, but haven't done an exhaustive search.
In the world of Enterprise support, 10 people with the same issue doesn't even register on my "I don't care" radar. Forums and social media would be flooded if there were an actual issue with the way GTS saves operate. If we assume that there is an issue and you have 10 people reporting you're looking at something that comes up with certain cars in the garage with a particular livery downloaded and an XJ13 with between 10.2 and 10.6 miles on the clock....for example. Which, by the way, you'd never test for even given the time.

in case of direct nuclear strike...
Sad but true...still makes me chuckle though. :embarrassed:

Back