Garage Showdowns! Join Discussion to Make Future Events Better!

joining xx:00 88 FTW :D

edit: Holden, do what you feel right.

And others joning xx:00, remember to hit the start exactly at the second.. 👍

stealthwinner, you rammed me off the track on the last couple of corners when a TDL 1-2 would have meant progressing. You did not wait either so what do I do? All I can say is you just cost my garage a potential win and I will have nothing to do with this tournament from now on.

Well there is more to this story i think mr Holden. Think you got a bit to:ouch:

Well there is more to this story i think mr Holden. Think you got a bit to:ouch:

I beg your pardon? I nudged you guys up the rear a couple of times on the straights which would only boost your speed. That time exiting turn 1 you were on the inside and slowing for those in front of you. I was unable to slow down in time without crashing, you still stayed ahead of me without crashing so there was no need for me to wait.

Edit: Go and race in the finals T&Lt.

Last edited:
Well mr Holden I think all the riders of the T&L garage is verry clean drivers. We will now withdraw from the competition. Your way of handeling this is not to good I think, and this way you get what you want. I think your teammate theewar got the hole race taped and I know for a fact there was more things happening in this race that youve mentioned this far. OK T&L are out of this.... winning is just not that importent for us. We all just wants clean and fun raceing with other drivers on the same level. Im now getting information from all our riders and this **** we just wont take part in. Btw you didnt hit me mr Holden.

Last edited:
stealthwinner, you rammed me off the track on the last couple of corners when a TDL 1-2 would have meant progressing. You did not wait either so what do I do? All I can say is you just cost my garage a potential win and I will have nothing to do with this tournament from now on.

its not the way i saw it. from my side i was in front of you. i didnt see who was behind me at just that moment, but last time i looked it was graffen or marchbrown behind me. so i didnt know who. but i was in front on the way in to the corner, i had a slight slip of the line. not much. but i would deem it not a bad or intentional move. i didnt go very wide. and as i said i thought it was one of my teammembers who was going a bit tight on me. but at no point did a see the front of your car on my side. if theewar has filmed it perhaps he has a replay where he can see what happened. this is how i see it. but if thats how you see it, its ok for me to withdraw and send your garage to the finals without any more argument.

sorry for touching you, but it wasnt a bad or intentional move from my side. when you push to go fast you might loose a little grip.:)

Well race 1 went to plan for us DRT boys, even though i got a penalty before turn 1 actually started thanks to me being a dunce. :dunce: Good race though, i saw Timp was quickly catching, just ran out of laps.

It would have been nice if you waited for me since it was obviously (being GTP racers and all) an accident. If you guys withdrew then neither of us are racing in the finals.:P

Ok so, results so far.

Race 1:
1- Dragonistic (DRT)
2- Ravenmaven (DRT)
3- Timppaq (888)
4- WayneGT (888)

Race 2:
1- Ravenmaven
2- Dragonistic
3- Timppaq
(No more drivers so i assumed its treated like 1st DRT 2nd 888.) Race was punters heaven, me and raven finished about 5th-6th in the overall race with a Timp in around 8th.

So lemme get this straight, there are 2 garages in the Final and 1 of them only has 1 driver? [SARCASM] Well this Showdown went really well.[/SARCASM]

Organising team events is becoming too hard.

Wayne was in race 1, but unfortunately pulled over mid way (not sure what position he was in or why he stopped) but yes, it is now 2 vs Timp :lol:

:ill:Sorry to say lads..but there is no tape evidence of what happend....However if its the thing that happend in the esses.:nervous: well i did see what happend there..but i dont know if thats what you are talking about..

Wayne was in race 1, but unfortunately pulled over mid way (not sure what position he was in or why he stopped) but yes, it is now 2 vs Timp :lol:

:ouch:
This was never going to be the major event I organised anyway, V8 Supercars International (when we get the full game) will be far better organised and far more fun.:)

Edit: Yes theewar, it's what happened in the esses (on the last lap). Could this perhaps just be an unfortunate case of lag? I'm 100% sure I gave lenient room on the inside of the corner.

Last edited:
i got failed to connect, but if my math is right, is it not impossible for Timp to win on his own due to our 1-2 in Race 1? It's now 11-6 I believe, and with Timp on his own he can only gain 1 point per races with 2 races to go.

i got failed to connect, but if my math is right, is it not impossible for Timp to win on his own due to our 1-2 in Race 1? It's now 11-6 I believe, and with Timp on his own he can only gain 1 point per races with 2 races to go.

You're foretting the NTSC races.;)

:

Edit: Yes theewar, it's what happened in the esses (on the last lap). Could this perhaps just be an unfortunate case of lag? I'm 100% sure I gave lenient room on the inside of the corner.
[/QUOTE]
:tup:Spot on sir.. from what i seen stealthwinner did drift a bit from the apex..but your car was not close enough for it to affect you.. From what i seen there was still plenty of blue sky between yous..We all know what lag can do.:grumpy:

Well, starting matching for the final PAL race, DRT stands unbeaten in the PAL regions through the entire event, and it appears we have no opposing drivers for this last one for whatever reason.

It would have been nice if you waited for me since it was obviously (being GTP racers and all) an accident. If you guys withdrew then neither of us are racing in the finals.:P

oh well. next time. i perceived it as i was in front. and it felt like the touch was in the rear corner about on the car. but you know how it is. you have a lot of attention forward when it is going this fast. and as i wrote, i thought it was a teammember who came in too tight. i usually break early to get more exit speed. if i had seen it as my mistake and that i was another garage racer i would have waited. will be easier to tell when cars have different colours, as you dont see names in the rear unless you use the look back button...

have to go to the store. later

I guess it's wrapped.. :lol: The conditions were against us.. :(

Waiting for the better times.. :)

Great racing Drago + Ravenman, you were flying! 👍 Those punters got the better of me.. :yuck:

Last edited:
Well, starting matching for the final PAL race, DRT stands unbeaten in the PAL regions through the entire event, and it appears we have no opposing drivers for this last one for whatever reason.

I'm quite comfortable in knowing I could have been the fastest though.:sly: A lap time of 1'02.4 in Free Run and beating Division 1 drivers in a couple of races tonight seemingly with ease.;)

oh well. next time. i perceived it as i was in front. and it felt like the touch was in the rear corner about on the car. but you know how it is. you have a lot of attention forward when it is going this fast. and as i wrote, i thought it was a teammember who came in too tight. i usually break early to get more exit speed. if i had seen it as my mistake and that i was another garage racer i would have waited. will be easier to tell when cars have different colours, as you dont see names in the rear unless you use the look back button...

have to go to the store. later

I definitely didn't come in too tight, that must have been the lag part. Whether your in front or not if you drift wide and hit someone on the outside you are at fault and you should wait. Again though- lag.

When V8 Supercars International start TLD has dibs on black cars with dark red rims.:D (There will be 2 car teams allowed, but drivers still race for individual points. It will just be setup sharing, practising together etc within teams)

:confused:Please tell me.. In total i have done 4 races.. 1st three times and one 2nd.. do i get a blue peter badge..is there more races:dunce:or should i just mow the lawn like me missus is telling me to do.:lol::lol:

1:02.4? I only know one car which has been faster, and that wasn't in this showdown :P

As predicted it was just me and raven in the final race, for driver standings sake after many punts finished on top behind the punter who caused most trouble in race 2 and in that race.

:confused:Please tell me.. In total i have done 4 races.. 1st three times and one 2nd.. do i get a blue peter badge..is there more races:dunce:or should i just mow the lawn like me missus is telling me to do.:lol::lol:

You get my deepest appreciation. I'm confident that had there not been storms the previous week we'd be in the Finals as I have not met someone in this event with these cars yet that has been genuinely faster. I would have at least gotten a few lead extending points in some races.:sly:

I really think you went out to strong on this one Holden. We got storys to tell aswell but I just dont see the point of it. I now there is a lot of drivers who can support me in the fact that Stealthwinnr is a verry clean rider. He was actually in front of you when things happend in that last race. Im sorry to see how you behave man. I will not take part in your events again.:grumpy:

Back