Garage Showdowns! Join Discussion to Make Future Events Better!

I just beat him in a 1v1 he tried on the pit straight on lap three.

Didn't work though :sly:

Me too, he just left the race during the second lap. Even his online boost didn't help :crazy: hihihi

ooo and 20 minutes to go....coffee break at the moment

put it this way it gives you 2 more hour of practicing
nice race Holden. Going to have 1 more and then wait got the race.

Sorry UK86ze was a bit enthusiastic ;)

and some nice bumpdrafting ;)

That was superb racing guys, and having Friday_GTRP there was good too. I'm also sorry if I was a bit agressive, just getting ready for the Showdown which starts in oh say 20mins :D

Me too, he just left the race during the second lap. Even his online boost didn't help :crazy: hihihi

same.... got him 3/4 in the races we had back to back.... the only one he won is obviously the punt at 130R......

Dude really needs to go to race school. I shudder to think what he must be like in PP600 and above :nervous:

osg
same.... got him 3/4 in the races we had back to back.... the only one he won is obviously the punt at 130R......

Dude really needs to go to race school. I shudder to think what he must be like in PP600 and above :nervous:

Send him a message asking if he knows how to race cars.:lol:

*bounces off the walls and ceiling and floor in pure excitement mode*

Edit: And remember, the races are 15mins apart, so don't start another race straight away after the first finsishes.👍

Send him a message asking if he knows how to race cars.:lol:

he's already sent me a PM once before asking me (in german mind you!) why my Altenza was so quick. I expect another after hosing him earlier in 888's Swift......

Hey guys i was off for couple of days,so race starts in 4minutes`? is there any matter what color swift i will drive`? now i own yellow one

Hey guys i was off for couple of days,so race starts in 4minutes`? is there any matter what color swift i will drive`? now i own yellow one

it's red for the 888 Tune and black for the TLD tune ;)

40 secondss....good luck to all

Hehe fun race, sry that i drove car with wrong color gonna fix it now :D so 888 is red?

didn't notice that you told me already upper there gonna fix it quickly, =D

HulaG you do know that there Is a showdown going on here.
sorry base if I caused you to overshoot and Timmpaq your way to fast.

@Timpaq - Great race! Great clean drivin'
@HulaG -Sorry man was on the inside of the chicane, couldn't see you were on the outside

888 did win!

uk86ze....... that was a hell of a ding dong battle!!!!! Outbraked ourselves at Casio..... how embarrassing :(

Can someone put that ****ing GTRP Mini in the sand....... he ruined a lot of peeps races right there :(

Sorry again JASE72. That time there was no contact on my screen though, but I assume the game made out I hit you so uber sorry.:indiff:

Latest Posts

Back