GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN (real shop of JAPAN)

• Thread starter suspension
  • 407 comments
How are you doing @suspension ?

I hope all is well! :)

He is well, I believe. It has been a couple of days since I have spoken to him. I know that he is very busy right now and that's why he hasn't been back here very much. I see that you need a tune for the 95 EG? Has he given you one yet? If not, I have one that he did for me that I know he would not mind me passing to you if you want to try it out. We did it at Nurburgring, so it may fit your occasion. I can PSN it to you if you would like to try?

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to ShakoYM-JP for taking the time to meet online & share his Evo VI tune with me.
The car is set up for 500PP on SS Tyres. The transmission has real life ratios from Mine's Evo VI.
The car was tested at Nurburgring in the dry (I was also given some small adjustments for the rain)
This is an awesome car to drive. The suspension is tight but feels loose enough to give you the confidence to corner fast round the Ring. The car uses standard brakes with the balance adjusted & has plenty of stopping power. Transmission ratios are perfect for this tune. Custom LSD & 50:50 torque split are spot on. For only 500PP the car has enough power for a big circuit like Nurburgring.
This is the 3rd Garage Yokomichi car i own. The tunes for these cars are among the best i've tried. Anyone who has driven a car by this garage knows how good they are.

Thanks a lot ShakoYM-JP & i look forward to testing some more Garage Yokomichi tunes soon. :cheers:

Hello my brothers and sisters, and especially SHAKO-san. I am sorry for my absence. Assetto Corsa, Euro Truck Sim 2, and Project Cars have been taking up a great deal of my time, as well as some serious family emergencies that take up most of my time. I haven't forgotten everyone and hope that we can all do some work together very soon.

Peace!

r34 (Toby)

Hello Mr. Suspension ~

Its been awhile since the last time we talked. I have not been on ps3 much. How have you been? I am starting to get back on gt6 and might be seeking some of your tunes. I will be more than happy to trade like we did last time if you are still around. Send me a message here or on playstation. If you are still okay with the card trade, let me know.

Has anyone gotten a AWD tune from Mr. Suspension? His suspension+LSD configuration for one of my FF Hondas has successfully been carried over to several other FF vehicles very nicely (due to similar suspension ratio and the fact that his set up was able to fit onto those vehicles). I am thinking about purchasing a AWD vehicle and try his suspension tune on it.

Anyway, if you come across this thread down the line, hit me up! My PSN name is still the same. When I get some time, I will try sending you a mail via PS (although it's been awhile since I seen you online... unless you changed your psn name).

Back