GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN (real shop of JAPAN)

• Thread starter suspension
  • 407 comments
I can confirm that a drift tune from these guys are awesome! I am sure once Mr.Suspension and/or his friends log on and see your post, they will let you know! In mean while try sending them friend request on psn and follow them here in gtplanet! Hope you get to have fun as I did!

P.s.
The tune I used felt easy to drift a corner. Didnt need to adjust and tap brakes to shift the vehicles weight into a corner to get sideways. Very good for beginners in drifting and also good for seasoned drifter.

Last edited:
Please friend me Mr_Smile
If the letter l doesn't work, try Mr_SmiIe with (capital I) thanks.
Yes! I have requested you about 1 week ago... I was waiting for your responding. .
Is your PSN avatar from LITTLE BIG PLANET ? if so i request you already my friend. PLEASE ACCEPT :)

Hmm, is there another duplicate of my PSN??? It seems like some friends couldn't add me. What is your PSN. After the friend add, what is next?

Hi shako! I have just got gt6 so still getting used to the physics but have been playing since gt1 and have finally got my ps3 back from repairs, im not sure if i can add friends properly but i have just sent a friend request on psn. My psn name is same as my usernmae Atownbandit. I would like to test your tunes and also participate in your online racing. I am running a dfgt wheel set up, any tires with no assists except abs 1 (ffb=5, no ps)

Just finished an EPIC session with garage yokomichi! Warning: long post

I was just keen to test their tunes, didn't really have a car i had in mind or a particular tune i wanted. Shako asked me what my favourite street car is. Hachiroku of course! So i was offered a garage yokomichi in house tune of a 265hp, 831kg SS tyred weapon. on the nordschleife.

Now im usually a snob when it comes to ae86's and i like to run mine between 140-160hp, na tuned of course with the exception of the S.S. Shigeno hachi but even that i dont perform any power mods on the car. So i was a little apprehensive at first. But man this thing was stable it was ridiculously fast it was very well balanced for what i consider such power (at least compared to what im used to) in an ae86 (it also had a mid range turbo kit). Best of all it was fun above all else and retained the awesome playful characteristics of the original car (irl, not gt). dont get me wrong i went off a few times as i adjusted at first.

Ive got a garage full of tuned cars from gtplanet tuning database' best of the best. And first of all let me tell you that the tunes in that databse done by these forum members are AMAZING, much respect to all of you guys. What differentiates garage yokomichi, as many have mentioned, is the CUSTOM TUNE. i logged into the online room at 10pm new zealand time and it felt like about an hour or so that i spent tuning and testing with ichiro, but when i checked the time it was 330am!!! garage yokomichi spent over 5 hours tuning and testing my custom tune. Id give feedback and tunes were sent to me and let me tell you each lot of adjustments made a HUGE difference to what was already the best, fastest most well balanced ae86 weapon ive ever driven (the car was now a 290hp beast).

to have this service, being able to log into a private online room testing and recieving custom tunes to fit your exact style and coax the characteristics you want out of your car, how is this not a official feature in the game? most fun ive spent playing gt6 hands down.

Recommended.

Just finished an EPIC session with garage yokomichi! Warning: long post

I was just keen to test their tunes, didn't really have a car i had in mind or a particular tune i wanted. Shako asked me what my favourite street car is. Hachiroku of course! So i was offered a garage yokomichi in house tune of a 265hp, 831kg SS tyred weapon. on the nordschleife.

Now im usually a snob when it comes to ae86's and i like to run mine between 140-160hp, na tuned of course with the exception of the S.S. Shigeno hachi but even that i dont perform any power mods on the car. So i was a little apprehensive at first. But man this thing was stable it was ridiculously fast it was very well balanced for what i consider such power (at least compared to what im used to) in an ae86 (it also had a mid range turbo kit). Best of all it was fun above all else and retained the awesome playful characteristics of the original car (irl, not gt). dont get me wrong i went off a few times as i adjusted at first.

Ive got a garage full of tuned cars from gtplanet tuning database' best of the best. And first of all let me tell you that the tunes in that databse done by these forum members are AMAZING, much respect to all of you guys. What differentiates garage yokomichi, as many have mentioned, is the CUSTOM TUNE. i logged into the online room at 10pm new zealand time and it felt like about an hour or so that i spent tuning and testing with ichiro, but when i checked the time it was 330am!!! garage yokomichi spent over 5 hours tuning and testing my custom tune. Id give feedback and tunes were sent to me and let me tell you each lot of adjustments made a HUGE difference to what was already the best, fastest most well balanced ae86 weapon ive ever driven (the car was now a 290hp beast).

to have this service, being able to log into a private online room testing and recieving custom tunes to fit your exact style and coax the characteristics you want out of your car, how is this not a official feature in the game? most fun ive spent playing gt6 hands down.

Recommended.

THANK YOU Z ! AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHOOSE ME FOR TUNING !!! AND I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US ONLINE FOR "TUNED CAR" and "MY CAR" challanges ! ありがとうございます!
IRL,in Japan we are next to nothing when compairs #s with our countries major tuners- i.e. SPOON, MUGEN, Js RACING, YASHIO FACTORY, MCR, ZEAL, TEIN... the list is endless... in my opinion however i have already surpassed these companies. Let me share my reason :)
IRL we drive our cars- sometimes we dont like our level of comfort so we adjust our mirrors, our seat, our steering wheels, our A/C, our radio, even our sunvisors ALL in an effort to CONFORM the car into what is perfect for us. AFTER we have reached comfort we go out and purchase MUGEN N1 dampers at easily 3500+ usd. meanwhile your friend has done the same things you have- however you are 100 pounds lighter and 1 foot smaller than your friend.
YOUR CAR FEELS MAGICAL WHILE HIS FEELS WORSE THAN FACTORY SETTINGS.
this is because your $3500 suspension is made for YOUR CARー NOT YOU !
how is it that we do so much to have a perfect ride- but use EXPENSIVE but UNIVERSAL suspension sets ??
any EK9 with a SPOON damper is the same ride as any other EK9 with SPOON dampers.
IRL, before we create a damper we would weigh the person and test drive the car with bricks inside to match thier weight or remove parts (i.e. REAR SEAT or panels, again to match the customers exact weight while test driving)
UNLESS YOU ARE ON A MAJOR RACE TEAM OR HAVE MAJOR MONEY- YOU CAN SAY "BYE BYE" to this type of CUSTOMER SERVICE from ALL and ANY of the above mentioned companies. PERIOD.
if you call MUGEN and say "could you please bring me to your shop, (we tow our customers car from thier house if within 100km of our shop- because why should millage+gas be your concern if you plan on ALREADY spending $$ ??!) weigh me, then build a damper around ME and btw please maintain my body weight weather im there or not." THE EMPLOYEE WOULD LAUGH AND HANG UP.
so we dont have a BIG WELL KNOWN NAME, we dont have unlimited $$ and resorses. we dont even have a website.. but what we have is RESPECT, HONOR, UNDERSTANDING, and PRIDE IN OUR WORK and our country Japan... not to mention close to 1000 leathal track weapons driving around Japan... at first you may not see them you may not have even noticed us on the grid, but when that brand new Js Racing damper you paid 4-4.5k usd for gets passed by a old beat up civic- and all you saw was tail lights and a very small sticker that reads "YM" it will all be clear :)
FELLOW DRIVERS - PLEASE HELP MY VISION REALIZE ---- SEE YOU THERE !!

suspension, you seem to do a LOT OF EXCELLENT WORK! I'm curious to ask why you do this for free?? I think some of us should donate something to compensate for your time.
my friend- THANK YOU
TUNING is my pleasure- EVERYTIME i tune the person is helping me as well ! just by talking to me or asking how my day was or even asking how my son is doing (turned 9months old today !!!!!) is payment enough ! THERE ARE EXTRMELY NICE PEOPLE WHO DONATE ! but i would NEVER ask this of anyone ! JUST KNOWING I MAKE PEOPLE SMILE INSPITE OF TODAYS WORLD.. MAKES ME RICH ALREADY!!
I CANT WAIT TO JOIN YOU MY FRIEND !

I'm from USA and if I ever travel to Japan (very highly possible because I really like Japanese technology, sushi and what not haha), I would for sure visit your tuning shop and meet you and your crews in real life. May be you can give me a short tour of the shop and the tuning process :D In real life, what is your shop name and any info?

By the way, I like a lot of Japanese car from Honda S2k, Lexus LFA, Godzilla GTR!!!! I currently own Lexus IS250 and IS350 running with Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks and F Sport sway bar. My screenname FSport IS hints that :D

I'm from USA and if I ever travel to Japan (very highly possible because I really like Japanese technology, sushi and what not haha), I would for sure visit your tuning shop and meet you and your crews in real life. May be you can give me a short tour of the shop and the tuning process :D In real life, what is your shop name and any info?

By the way, I like a lot of Japanese car from Honda S2k, Lexus LFA, Godzilla GTR!!!! I currently own Lexus IS250 and IS350 running with Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks and F Sport sway bar. My screenname FSport IS hints that :D
THAT SOUNDS GREAT MAN !!! LOL
IRL, we are GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN and iam Soichiro. Nice to meet you !!
IS250 http://cdn.gtpla.net/assets/12/xenforo/smilies/bowdown.gif <---- LOL, IDK WHY THAT HAPPENED ??

THANK YOU Z ! AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHOOSE ME FOR TUNING !!! AND I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US ONLINE FOR "TUNED CAR" and "MY CAR" challanges ! ありがとうございます!
IRL,in Japan we are next to nothing when compairs #s with our countries major tuners- i.e. SPOON, MUGEN, Js RACING, YASHIO FACTORY, MCR, ZEAL, TEIN... the list is endless... in my opinion however i have already surpassed these companies. Let me share my reason :)
IRL we drive our cars- sometimes we dont like our level of comfort so we adjust our mirrors, our seat, our steering wheels, our A/C, our radio, even our sunvisors ALL in an effort to CONFORM the car into what is perfect for us. AFTER we have reached comfort we go out and purchase MUGEN N1 dampers at easily 3500+ usd. meanwhile your friend has done the same things you have- however you are 100 pounds lighter and 1 foot smaller than your friend.
YOUR CAR FEELS MAGICAL WHILE HIS FEELS WORSE THAN FACTORY SETTINGS.
this is because your $3500 suspension is made for YOUR CARー NOT YOU !
how is it that we do so much to have a perfect ride- but use EXPENSIVE but UNIVERSAL suspension sets ??
any EK9 with a SPOON damper is the same ride as any other EK9 with SPOON dampers.
IRL, before we create a damper we would weigh the person and test drive the car with bricks inside to match thier weight or remove parts (i.e. REAR SEAT or panels, again to match the customers exact weight while test driving)
UNLESS YOU ARE ON A MAJOR RACE TEAM OR HAVE MAJOR MONEY- YOU CAN SAY "BYE BYE" to this type of CUSTOMER SERVICE from ALL and ANY of the above mentioned companies. PERIOD.
if you call MUGEN and say "could you please bring me to your shop, (we tow our customers car from thier house if within 100km of our shop- because why should millage+gas be your concern if you plan on ALREADY spending $$ ??!) weigh me, then build a damper around ME and btw please maintain my body weight weather im there or not." THE EMPLOYEE WOULD LAUGH AND HANG UP.
so we dont have a BIG WELL KNOWN NAME, we dont have unlimited $$ and resorses. we dont even have a website.. but what we have is RESPECT, HONOR, UNDERSTANDING, and PRIDE IN OUR WORK and our country Japan... not to mention close to 1000 leathal track weapons driving around Japan... at first you may not see them you may not have even noticed us on the grid, but when that brand new Js Racing damper you paid 4-4.5k usd for gets passed by a old beat up civic- and all you saw was tail lights and a very small sticker that reads "YM" it will all be clear :)
FELLOW DRIVERS - PLEASE HELP MY VISION REALIZE ---- SEE YOU THERE !!

Shame I don't live on the West Coast of Canada, I would have been able to meet up with you when you come to Canada!

Ichiro-san I will visit your shop one day, and I shall having a real life AW11 for which I will order parts from you LOL :lol: I agree with your comment, but I hope once you become successful, (which you will for sure!) you will keep on being 1000% professional and always satisfying the customer!

I feel once a company becomes too big, they focus on money rather then the customers, and with this there is the disconnect between the tuner and customer you mentioned in your post! :)

Many shops here in Ontario follow your methodology, however many others knowingly overprice and run circles around their customers... we need more of your kind Ichiro!

May you find great success!:cheers: - Mint

~Further Racing with the AW11~

So with the New A-Spec events, I decided to enter the AW11 into whatever events it is qualified for, in this case it was the 500 PP SH Brands Hatch Event, and the 600 PP SS Nurb. GP Event.

Current AW11 Stats:
AW11 JULY2614.jpg With of course Shako's secret formula ;)👍

Judging from the Specs, this should be a even match right? :lol: Anyways here's the outcome for both races below:
500 PP SH BrandSM.jpg 600 PP SS NurbGP1.jpg

Unsurprisingly it seems the AW11 natural hunting grounds is on twisty and corner filled tracks!:D However during the 600 PP race the prior leading McLaren 12C was very aggressive and Kamikaze braking (Ramming into me) on the corners.. He completely destroyed the NGK-Schikane (2nd last) corner's barriers as he braked too late into the corner... I tell you, AI drivers these days..:nervous:, Here's a picture of the mad driver. :nervous:
600 PP SS NurbGP2.jpg

In conclusion, AW11 performed splendidly and even with my break from GT6, I managed to pull through with this awesomely tuned machine ! Thanks @suspension and @r34love 👍! Time to paint some brakes! :rolleyes: -Mint

Hi
Thank you for this service and i hate to bother for a tune, if you're busy.
It's for a tune for the Skyline GTS-R R31. I use the stock controller ds3
I'll be adding you to my psn.. mine is : yusenkyo.

HELLO & THANK YOU TO ALL I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO HOLD THE "MY-CAR" CHALLANGE THIS COMING SUNDAY AUG 4 (AUG 3 USA)
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT ON THE BEST TIME FOR EVERYONE, SO FAR 5:30pm EST has been best.
CMON DRIVERS & TUNERS !! WE NEED A TOTAL OF 10 CARS !!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!!

my friend- THANK YOU
TUNING is my pleasure- EVERYTIME i tune the person is helping me as well ! just by talking to me or asking how my day was or even asking how my son is doing (turned 9months old today !!!!!) is payment enough ! THERE ARE EXTRMELY NICE PEOPLE WHO DONATE ! but i would NEVER ask this of anyone ! JUST KNOWING I MAKE PEOPLE SMILE INSPITE OF TODAYS WORLD.. MAKES ME RICH ALREADY!!
I CANT WAIT TO JOIN YOU MY FRIEND !

Could not be said better my brother. I am a better man for meeting you. :D

HELLO & THANK YOU TO ALL I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO HOLD THE "MY-CAR" CHALLANGE THIS COMING SUNDAY AUG 4 (AUG 3 USA)
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT ON THE BEST TIME FOR EVERYONE, SO FAR 5:30pm EST has been best.
CMON DRIVERS & TUNERS !! WE NEED A TOTAL OF 10 CARS !!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!!

That is looking good for me. Can't wait to see what is what around here! :P

Back