GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN (real shop of JAPAN)

• Thread starter suspension
  • 407 comments
NO FIGHTING GUYS!! :)
LET'S TUNE TOGETHER!
GT is an amazing game, every country, every person, TOGETHER for the love of cars! Let's keep focus as tuners and be friends!

We all want to achieve the same goal.. THE ULTIMATE TUNE!!

GANBATTE!!!

I consider myself as someone that's not full of themselves. I mess up a REAL shop. Your funny LOL!!! OH MY!!!

Addition:
Their in the real world using real world formulas unlike some.
Yes this is true, thank you

@suspension I'm a driver and studying to be a mechanical engineer so I can better my craft. I've never had a favorite car and never will have one. Though my favorite brands are Ford and Datsun and Ford. Datsun due to the 510 and the led eating 240Z from 1973.

@suspension I'm a driver and studying to be a mechanical engineer so I can better my craft. I've never had a favorite car and never will have one. Though my favorite brands are Ford and Datsun and Ford. Datsun due to the 510 and the led eating 240Z from 1973.
Very nice to meet you sir, please allow us to tune the 240Z on GT6 for you, it would be great!

Besides the 1973 240Z my loved car was the 240Z with the KA24DE, that I built and crashed.

Maybe
I really miss that car. And such I will never own another 240Z.
Maybe if you ever have a chance to visit Japan you can find it or visit Japan-partner.com an import/export website of Japanese cars. Maybe it help you

I will do that @suspension and I will let you know before I leave so we can meet at the airport. I've been planning to visit Japan for some time now, because I wanted to see where Smokey "Kazuhiko Nagata" grew up at before he moved to the states.

I will do that @suspension and I will let you know before I leave so we can meet at the airport. I've been planning to visit Japan for some time now, because I wanted to see where Smokey "Kazuhiko Nagata" grew up at before he moved to the states.
COOL!
SMOKEY THE WANGAN KING!!

d088b2a0b2213c1e54124ff5e17ffc1d.jpg

Hi Ichiro, it was good to join up with you last night, thanks again for the tunes.

To anyone interested in trying out tunes from Garage Yokomichi, I highly recommend you send a message to suspension via his PSN - ShakoYM-JP.

I asked for a tune for the DC5 and before I knew it there was a PSN reply with two tunes and a PM here on GTP, fantastic service. Better still, I was invited to meet online and we drove a couple of cars on the Ring where I got to try out another tune based on a Spoon S2000.

It must be said, you'll get tunes based on real world settings which include camber. As most will know, camber is broken in GT6 and you'll be lacking for grip when racing online.

However, all three tunes feel superb to drive and are perfect for track days and cruising.The softer of the two Integra setups is as fast as the top DC5 450pp tune in my garage once camber is removed.

It's no surprise there is so much positive feedback in this thread. Good luck with your garage, virtual and real.

d088b2a0b2213c1e54124ff5e17ffc1d.jpg

Hi Ichiro, it was good to join up with you last night, thanks again for the tunes.

To anyone interested in trying out tunes from Garage Yokomichi, I highly recommend you send a message to suspension via his PSN - ShakoYM-JP.

I asked for a tune for the DC5 and before I knew it there was a PSN reply with two tunes and a PM here on GTP, fantastic service. Better still, I was invited to meet online and we drove a couple of cars on the Ring where I got to try out another tune based on a Spoon S2000.

It must be said, you'll get tunes based on real world settings which include camber. As most will know, camber is broken in GT6 and you'll be lacking for grip when racing online.

However, all three tunes feel superb to drive and are perfect for track days and cruising.The softer of the two Integra setups is as fast as the top DC5 450pp tune in my garage once camber is removed.

It's no surprise there is so much positive feedback in this thread. Good luck with your garage, virtual and real.

Perfectly said. I also changed my camber to 0 but saved his settings in the HOPE it gets fixed on day. I can't fathom how well his tunes would be with proper working camber.

Wow guys this is the best Garage for GT6. I had an undriveble Focus and now i've a "beast" for the Nurburgring. We met in a private lobby and made tests with this car tuning it following my kind of driving, spending more than an hour...!!!
Absolutely perfect tuners..the best for me.
I highly recommend them.
Thank you very much for your support.
Hope to see you soon for other tests.

:bowdown:

Special thanks to :gtpflag:too.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE

TO ALL THAT HAVE TESTED WITH US:
Thank you very much for your time and allowing us to tune for you. We do not publicly tune because we are all tuners & drivers but we are not all the same person, therefore our tunes are one of a kind depending on the driver. Please continue to support us by reporting to us your question/concern/problems with your tune if any, we only settle when perfection is met. ありがとうございました!(Arigatou Gozaima****a)

TO EVERYONE:
Our objective is to provide the most realistic tune possible based on our 15+ years knowledge. Because why have a UNREALISTIC suspension in a REALISTIC game??

HAVE FUN GUYS, SEE YOU @ YOUR FAVORITE CIRCUIT!!!

Last edited:
Thank you again ShakoYM-JP for another great tune... 3 requests and 3 great tunes. You won't find nicer guys to deal with. 👍 Can't wait to try some others, but I'm having fun with the RX-7 right now. :)

Thank you, ShakoYM-JP. Currently my first tune, but my FD works great now. It used to be drift-happy until we met in a lobby, discussing the tune for around whole hour. Now I can feel like Kyoko... with wrong grade.

Thank you again ShakoYM-JP for another great tune... 3 requests and 3 great tunes. You won't find nicer guys to deal with. 👍 Can't wait to try some others, but I'm having fun with the RX-7 right now. :)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Have fun!! LoL

Back