GarGarage UPDATE; A Great White Captured!

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 240 comments
Hey Foster - I now realize what you were asking! To also help, I've merged all your previous threads into one, so your collection is all in one place now. Feel free to edit the first post, or the thread title, however you see fit ;).

Some great pictures in here, especially the old Vette racer - one of my favourite old cars to drive around. Keep it up 👍

Hey SlipZtrEm, thank you very much, I was losing my mind for a bit, I greatly appreciate you. :)
Oh yeah, the 63 Vette is an astonishing car, I detuned it for the Muscle Car seasonal and had a ball!

Last edited:
Hey ceiling fan, thank you, and I have not even driven it yet, guess this photomode stuff is just a bit addictive.

Nice shots, and it is indeed a shame it's a standard. It's such a historically important and a gorgeous car. My favorite is the second shot in the 3-shot composite 👍

Last edited:
Lots of nice pictures here. I think I prefer the orange colour ;)

Yeah, I agree that the orange one looks better (shows off the lines of the car more) the green one is the almost full bore one, one tune away from being a max out. Thank you for the good words. :)

Nice set of Mac F1 pics, I like the contrast in the set itself. One is over-the-top HDR with wild paintjob and mods, the other very subtle and with traditional McLaren paint. Great set Mr. Harvey Two-Face. :D :lol:

Like all the pictures in it really. 👍

The Nardo is a somewhat obscure car, and it is a standard, I wanted to give it a shot.

Last edited:
I love the Gallardo, I hope you like these.

A few more will be added later.

My final addition to the "car trinity" plus one (P400 Lambo being the one) the mighty Mark IV, this will be part one.

Last edited:
Back