gazoo racing LFA

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclarendriver
  • 17 comments
  • 3,600 views
Messages
143
Messages
team_blitz_ghost
I wonder if PD will put this in an update or put it out as a dlc. It has the same windsheild decal across the top as every gt5 rm car. and it looks like an awesome race car. What do you think?
 
A picture would help tremendously!

Nevermind I did the hard work for you. It is a good looking car. There are many cars that need a race version, the Lambos being another.

Lexus_LFA_for_24h_Nürburgring_race_Lexus-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would put one up. But I'm on my phone and can't. Just look it up real quick?
 
I think we deserve it. And maybe some of the cars the gt academy winners are racing. And kaz's race car for the 24 hours nurburgring.
 
trk29
A picture would help tremendously!

Nevermind I did the hard work for you. It is a good looking car. There are many cars that need a race version, the Lambos being another.

Thanks trk29. Its just I haven't figures out how to upload pics from the ap yet.
 
They should make a RM for the Lexus LFA and the Audi R8 'cause they are the same category and the Lexus ISF RM feels lonely :'(
 
These are the sorts of cars I think fit in GT, yes.
 
Didn't it run (like a lot of other cars) in a PD-sponsored series?
 
I'm not sure if it did or not. But that would explain the decal :)
 
They should make a RM for the Lexus LFA and the Audi R8 'cause they are the same category and the Lexus ISF RM feels lonely :'(

The R8 LMS is already in the game...
 
There's a difference between lemans cars and race cars lol.
 
Didn't it run (like a lot of other cars) in a PD-sponsored series?

Of course, whole VLN (including 24h Nordschleife) series and LMS (including 24h LeMans) is sponsored by them since a couple of years now. That's what make me think they've left their way of releasing a benchmark with GT5 like they did with their former titles. Seems like it's way more successful to invest in advertising than quality of the product.
 
There's a difference between lemans cars and race cars lol.

I think you're getting confused. The R8 LMS is directly based upon the R8 road car whereas the R8 Race Car is the LMP1 car that races the Le Mans series.
 
They should make a RM for the Lexus LFA and the Audi R8 'cause they are the same category and the Lexus ISF RM feels lonely :'(

Why does everyone think the IS-F RM is the same as the car from last years 24h Nürburgring race? They are not the same cars, the aerodynamics are different and the whole engine specification is different.

And by the way, every car at the race has the Gran Turismo sponsoring.
 
Why does everyone think the IS-F RM is the same as the car from last years 24h Nürburgring race? They are not the same cars, the aerodynamics are different and the whole engine specification is different.

And by the way, every car at the race has the Gran Turismo sponsoring.

I never said it is the same. I know it is based on. So they can make an RM based on the Lexus gazoo LFA and the R8. And I don't think it require extra licensing

The R8 LMS is already in the game...

Does it have cockpit view? I only like racing/playing in cockpit view and no HUD.
 
I never said it is the same. I know it is based on. So they can make an RM based on the Lexus gazoo LFA and the R8. And I don't think it require extra licensing



Does it have cockpit view? I only like racing/playing in cockpit view and no HUD.

No It's a standard car
 
Back