Geatle's Photographs

• Thread starter geatle
  • 244 comments
Greece
Greece
58w6.png

My name is vaios, i am from greece and in this page i will upload my photos.
Lets make the inauguration with the picture below. please view in full screen :cool: and leave your comment

here is the original:

and here is the edited:

please visit my album at imageshack. there you can find all my favourite photos together at one page !

Last edited:
France
Paris
Kodje75
Welcome here Geatle, nice start, maybe a little bit too dark but its a good first one 👍

Greece
Greece
thanks kodje. but this is not my first image i have older pictures too like these with yaris below

Last edited:
Greece
Greece
thanks giulietta. sure i have a many photos on my hard drive but i will post only one or two every day :)

Last edited:

GPR

Australia
Australia
Pandi-GP
Not a bad gallery start Geatle. From greece ay? I actually was born in Greece but my family moved to Australia when I was 3, so I don't really remember much of it. And I'm pretty hopless at speaking it too. :indiff:

Anyway on to the works. The first is not bad, I like the composition and the all white Veyron looks sweet. I think the second edit is a better one of it. It's a bit better balanced in light and shadow. Got to watch out for the sky colour banding though, it would look better if it was smoothed out.

I also quite like your latest R8 lms shot, the toning is quite nice. 👍

Greece
Greece
GPR
Not a bad gallery start Geatle. From greece ay? I actually was born in Greece but my family moved to Australia when I was 3, so I don't really remember much of it. And I'm pretty hopless at speaking it too. :indiff:

Anyway on to the works. The first is not bad, I like the composition and the all white Veyron looks sweet. I think the second edit is a better one of it. It's a bit better balanced in light and shadow. Got to watch out for the sky colour banding though, it would look better if it was smoothed out.

I also quite like your latest R8 lms shot, the toning is quite nice. 👍

i know many greeks moved to australia. so about my photos the really is i don't spent enough time to my edits.
today's photograph is a black and white:

Last edited:
France
Paris
Kodje75
Your Vitz pics were not bad at all. And I like very much the Ruf one, great composition 👍
And good use of panning mode 1 and b&w in the last shot.

Greece
Greece
Your Vitz pics wasnot baI like very much
what you mean baI ? i dont understand you

Your Vitz pics were not bad at all. And I like very much the Ruf one, great composition 👍
And good use of panning mode 1 and b&w in the last shot.

oh now i understand. thank you kodje

Last edited:
Greece
Greece
Nice black and white picture, may you should try a smaller border :)

i usually don't put borders to my photos. but when i do it i want to be large

what about that photo? are you like it? please i wait your comments

Last edited:
Greece
Greece
here is a tip: if you shot in snow do not increase the ev.
the result will be something like the photo below. all the information is gone.

Scotland
South West
KAYTEAM73
Also use Chamonix weather change - when it clouds over, the light is superb!!

Nice BMW shot:tup: Try rotating the camera more for a more extreme angle:tup:

Greece
Greece
thank you immalovemagtr. but i just took a nice photo with two bmw's cars. the job of advertiser is much more difficult

Last edited:

dxm8975

A space traveller
Premium
Japan
Chiba, Japan
GTP_sneakyboy62
Nice one you've dragged up here. Digging the snowy-looking scenery in the background. :D

France
Champagne
Heilagr
I see, you're using borders like if was some real printed pics hanged on the walls :) Your cars on the bmw shot are blurry when fullsize watched, I guess you wanted this result, the bokeh looks fine.

Greece
Greece
yeah thats right. like it is printed. but i can't see the blurry to bmws photo. except some little blur on the edges which is from panning mode 2. i have took two picture two make that photo. one focus to white bmw and one other focus to red. so it can't be blurry

Last edited:

GPR

Australia
Australia
Pandi-GP
The toning of the SLS shot is not bad, and the composition is also decent. But I can't quite put my finger on what doesn't exactly make think wow.

The Fiat 500 shot is quite wel composed and the warm toning is quite nice too. The reflections look a bit crazy though.

The C4 Rally shot is pretty sweet the light and toning is quite good and on the realistic side. Composition is ok, it feels a bit tightly cropped on the right side but other than that it's a good shot. 👍

Overall they are pretty decent, but I see room for improvement so keep at it. 👍 ;)