Geatle's Photographs

• Thread starter geatle
  • 244 comments
Ahhhh, no worries then.

I can tell by the basic layout that it's either Hohe Acht, or Brünnchen. I just don't know exactly which corner. I'm going to use that shot as inspiration for my own.

Astonishing one, the clarity of the photo in the latest update is so favorable.

I like a lot the SLS pic (except the carbon bonnet ;) ). The C4 one has a great sense of motion. Great use of the shadows in the last one 👍 Nice work mate :cheers:

Good stuff Vaios, keep them coming.
Really like the unedited 86:tup:
With the cool, warm and cross-processing filters, its always good to play with the EV setting - I usually turn it up to let more light in:tup:

I like very much this last one and its dominant red & white colors. Very good choice of angle and great composition 👍

thanks Eric, Kodje and lilmann73.

todays photograph is the mp4-12c at special stage route.
also i make an album at imageshack with my favourites photos. i have add a link at first page

Last edited:
I think the F1 shot is pretty good. The composition/framing is quite nice but the standout feature of that image is the colour editing in which the reds and neutral tones are only present. That makes it interesting.

It's very bright, but it still works even so. 👍

Superb, you've deposited the gradation with warmer tone at the center in a remarkable way.

Yeah, I agree with sneakyboy, this one is awesome. Very well composed and wisely edited 👍
I also like the composition of the previous one, it's a "classic" shot but you've done it very well 👍

The S2000 shot is not bad at all. It is a classic angle of that bridge as Jeremy stated but I do like the vibrancy of the colours in it. 👍

As for the X2010, it's good and one of your best shots so far I think. I like the editing you've done to it, it makes it feel gritty and shows attitude. My only slight crit on it is the angle of the rotation seems a bit too much to me. But still a nice shot. 👍

thanks Kodje and GPR for your comments.

the below picture is my entry for the photomode competition 144. and the truth is that I do not like ιt. :indiff:

thanks kodje. the only thing I did not like at this photo is the extreme angle :guilty:

* and i be waiting to see new photos coming to your gallery 👍 :)

Last edited:
Back