Geatle's Photographs

• Thread starter geatle
  • 244 comments
Greece
Greece
58w6.png

My name is vaios, i am from greece and in this page i will upload my photos.
Lets make the inauguration with the picture below. please view in full screen :cool: and leave your comment

here is the original:

and here is the edited:

please visit my album at imageshack. there you can find all my favourite photos together at one page !

Last edited:
thanks kodje. but this is not my first image i have older pictures too like these with yaris below

Last edited:
thanks giulietta. sure i have a many photos on my hard drive but i will post only one or two every day :)

Last edited:
Not a bad gallery start Geatle. From greece ay? I actually was born in Greece but my family moved to Australia when I was 3, so I don't really remember much of it. And I'm pretty hopless at speaking it too. :indiff:

Anyway on to the works. The first is not bad, I like the composition and the all white Veyron looks sweet. I think the second edit is a better one of it. It's a bit better balanced in light and shadow. Got to watch out for the sky colour banding though, it would look better if it was smoothed out.

I also quite like your latest R8 lms shot, the toning is quite nice. 👍

GPR
Not a bad gallery start Geatle. From greece ay? I actually was born in Greece but my family moved to Australia when I was 3, so I don't really remember much of it. And I'm pretty hopless at speaking it too. :indiff:

Anyway on to the works. The first is not bad, I like the composition and the all white Veyron looks sweet. I think the second edit is a better one of it. It's a bit better balanced in light and shadow. Got to watch out for the sky colour banding though, it would look better if it was smoothed out.

I also quite like your latest R8 lms shot, the toning is quite nice. 👍

i know many greeks moved to australia. so about my photos the really is i don't spent enough time to my edits.
today's photograph is a black and white:

Last edited:
Your Vitz pics were not bad at all. And I like very much the Ruf one, great composition 👍
And good use of panning mode 1 and b&w in the last shot.

Nice black and white picture, may you should try a smaller border :)

i usually don't put borders to my photos. but when i do it i want to be large

what about that photo? are you like it? please i wait your comments

Last edited:
here is a tip: if you shot in snow do not increase the ev.
the result will be something like the photo below. all the information is gone.

Also use Chamonix weather change - when it clouds over, the light is superb!!

Nice BMW shot:tup: Try rotating the camera more for a more extreme angle:tup:

thank you immalovemagtr. but i just took a nice photo with two bmw's cars. the job of advertiser is much more difficult

Last edited:
Nice one you've dragged up here. Digging the snowy-looking scenery in the background. :D

I see, you're using borders like if was some real printed pics hanged on the walls :) Your cars on the bmw shot are blurry when fullsize watched, I guess you wanted this result, the bokeh looks fine.

yeah thats right. like it is printed. but i can't see the blurry to bmws photo. except some little blur on the edges which is from panning mode 2. i have took two picture two make that photo. one focus to white bmw and one other focus to red. so it can't be blurry

Last edited:
The toning of the SLS shot is not bad, and the composition is also decent. But I can't quite put my finger on what doesn't exactly make think wow.

The Fiat 500 shot is quite wel composed and the warm toning is quite nice too. The reflections look a bit crazy though.

The C4 Rally shot is pretty sweet the light and toning is quite good and on the realistic side. Composition is ok, it feels a bit tightly cropped on the right side but other than that it's a good shot. 👍

Overall they are pretty decent, but I see room for improvement so keep at it. 👍 ;)

Back