Geatle's Photographs

• Thread starter geatle
  • 244 comments
where is the negative crits ? :lol: :lol:
thanks GPR. and i want your comments even it is good or not. this will help me to become better

Fairly good one, the toning and the exposure of the entire image are making the rendering the photo have a cinematic mood in it. 👍

Wow, this last one is really excellent, composition & toning are on top for a very realistic rendering of the scenery and a great sense of motion. Would have made a great entry for 2.0 "shadows of the city" ;)

!!!! SNOW !!!! :D :D :D !!!!!

ok here is a snow photo, what are you think is it a fail or is it great ?

maybe a little brighter would be better ?

Last edited:
They're both great first one has an urban feel, while the second has a more summer/vacation feel 👍 Also excellent snow shot.

I agree with Mazda comments. They are quite nice. And that snow shot is very good, I like how smooth you made it look. 👍

thank you for feedback mazda and GPR

this picture is not so good. i know... but it is not rubbish. right?

Last edited:
The second pic of the challenger has the same quality the first had. I like it a lot too 👍
The mini shot in the snow is very realistic, great work on this one :)
I like a lot the mood of the Mx5 shot, well done edit work on the tonning, looks nice with this red/warm light on the right 👍
And I find you last one very good also, looks like a Dark Knight ;)

I like the composition of the latest shot, with the road leading to the mountains. The contrast seems a bit too high though which is blowing out the white s a bit.

Great stuff man 👍. I especially like the Mini on Snow pic :drool:👍.
thank you :)
GPR
I like the composition of the latest shot, with the road leading to the mountains. The contrast seems a bit too high though which is blowing out the white s a bit.
thanks GPR. yeah I do not like it either me this contrast but is from original picture. A second observation is that the sky has little green shade. I would prefer a clean blue sky. anyway i leave it different from the other

I really like the snow Mini shot. The subtlety of it and how light it looks makes it really a nice photo.

Back