General Discussion About Bon JoviMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NIGHT MICHAEL
  • 19 comments
  • 1,208 views

Do you like Bon Jovi?

  • yes

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I don't listen them so don't know

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • no

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21
Messages
188
Russian Federation
Moscow
Messages
B-l-u-e-s-m-a-n
Bon Jovi is my favorit band.If where is other Bon Jovi fans here write which album,song is your favorit.I love all Bon Jovi songs and albums.
 
I don't like them, but I think 'Slippery when Wet' is their best one.:)
 
'Slippery when Wet' is a great album!But I like all of them.
 
I highly dislike Bon Jovi. Highly.

But, each to their own....
 
Your love is like... baad medicine
Bad medicine is what I neeeed
shake it up. just like baaaaaad mediciiine.
There ain't no doctor that can cure my diseeaase
 
I like Bon Jovi, but not to the degree you do. He has some good songs.
 
Old Jovi is ok for bars and whatnot but I don't listen to it in my free time otherwise.

On the subject of rockstars dying (from "no cure for cancer")...
"... We can't get Bon Jovi on a helicopter? Come on, there's a hair dresser on that chopper, go go go!"

(it was something like that)
Can anyone spot the comic who said that? :sly:
 
I have "New Jersey". That one's my favorite. I liked bands like Poison, Def Leppard, Guns N' Roses, but Bon Jovi, not as much. I still thought they were OK though.
 
I've been kinda on/off with Bon Jovi over the years. Two albums ago, I hated the man and his band on their attempt to essentially come back from the dead. However, their more recent work has been fairly decent (I did like Who Says You Can't Go Home?). I'd agree that Slippery When Wet is not only their best album, but probably one of the best of the 1980s.

...I dunno. There are days where I like them and there are days when I don't. I'm better off with the other hair-metal bands of the era, they tend to match my musical tastes a bit better, however Livin' On A Prayer will always be one of those songs you just have to crank-up, no matter how much you may or may not like the band...
 
I'm waiting for their new album: Lost Highways.
I like the band very much:tup:
 
Jon is a car and bike lover...
Some interesting pictures:
 

Attachments

  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 9
  • yjgygy.jpg
    yjgygy.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
Some more with bikes...
 

Attachments

  • 5y5rt.jpg
    5y5rt.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
  • rggd.jpg
    rggd.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
  • df.jpg
    df.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
  • лоло.jpg
    лоло.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
  • rrgdg.jpg
    rrgdg.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
I already get song Lost Highway!Great as always...
 
I like some of his older stuff.
 
Yeah, and early '90s.
 
Yeah, and early '90s.

That was the great time...First "Keep The Faith"(1992) and then "These Days"(1996) are one of the best albums of the band...
 
Back