General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

• Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
Ireland
Ireland
powellx234
Hey there!
I was thinking, and i thought that people from different teams are on at different times. When that happens people get bored of the forum and leave.

The reason i have created this thread is to fix that problem, keep the forum alive and healthy, and also make the drifting community bigger.

When people are online on :gtplanet: they can come here and talk about different thigs to the whole community instead of just their own team. This can also help people to get to know eachother better.

So if your online on :gtplanet: happen to be ghosting around the forum, or even new to the forum, why dont you just drop in a comment on your way.

Ps: this is only a quick introduction. When i have time i'll think about how to improve the thread. Right now im thinking different topics every two to three days.

Anyway, hope you welcome this and help make the thread and forum a happier place! 👍

Today's topic: Since We know DLC is coming, pick your most wanted Premium Car/Track.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post it on the forum :)

Last edited:
Pretty cool idea sire. Don't want to spam Team forums with nonsense, so this will be a good place to do some random chatting :)

Oh sorry 👎

Anyone else think this is awesome and wish they had camera views like this when online on your replays?

Well, there are some good ones to import from Japan, all up about $12000 AUD.

I think it's a yay.

Oh well true i forgot you guys get them, as for us lame 🤬 Americans we dont get good stuff.

I'm not looking for that much HP anyway, the one I'm looking at puts out about 380hp at 0.8 boost.

God damn I want it nao.

Thats good. And a jz engine will handle about 1.3 bar, maybe even more!
But its nice to just have the power there if you need it though.

I'm getting a new controller soon, so what car should I get once I get back?

Or if someone is generous enough, they could send me a car? I have quite a few already, but i'm thinking about buying something new... Ideas?

everyone on a team be sure to check out "KUSH DRIFT CUP" forum and let your leaders know about the shindig.

and crook get the bmw concept its beast.

Was just looking at helmets in my quest to cure boredom. Motorcycle helmets for track use yay or nay?

everyone on a team be sure to check out "KUSH DRIFT CUP" forum and let your leaders know about the shindig.

and crook get the bmw concept its beast.

The 1 Series concept? Okay, i'll grind a bit once i'm back 👍

Still looking for a few more, so keep the ideas coming in.

yay that would be cool. wait which motorcycle helmets like harley biker helmets or streetbike helmets?

As in street helmets with aero designs and nice paint work. I was wondering if they would be accepted at track days, I assume they would be as most people use open face MX helmets.

I say use Motocross helmets....Probably because I race motocross :D TroyLeeDesigns all day!

Great idea by making the general chat though. It's a nice way to get to know the drifters who you've never talked to before.

I saw one over here, spotless, 600hp, everything you want for EUR8000

This one?

DSC01142.jpg

Back