General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

• Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
BMW E30 but NOT, yeah NOT the M3... 325i with Turbo. I don't get why everybody wants the M3. Ugly spoilers and a 4 Cylinder :yuck:

Cars: Skyline R32 gts-t type M, Pontiac GTO, Commodore SS and 240sx.
Tracks: Long Beach, Ebisu (all tracks), Pacific Grand Prix and Seattle.
Mod: 4wd center diff to 0/100, Custom paints, vinyls and stickers.

Ebisu, a nicer supra or a chaser would be sweet.

A car painting tool would just be THE highlight of the year.

BMW E30 but NOT, yeah NOT the M3... 325i with Turbo. I don't get why everybody wants the M3. Ugly spoilers and a 4 Cylinder :yuck:

Well, yeah but If I wanted any E30 I'd take the M3 in Sport Evo and dtm guise.

If I can have two or three... I'll take an M3, a 325iSport and a 318iS.

any E30 with BBS RSes would do nicely really if we were given the choice of engine swaps... Could build my real life drift car then with that and bits of the E46 M3 :sly:

I didnt even know that. If im correct the 325i is a "6 cylinder in line" right? Why would they make the M3 a 4 cylinder?

Because the S14 was the best engine to suit the E30 for racing. The S38 would have been too heavy which was the most race focused engine BMW-Motorsport had at the time so they built a 4 cylinder version using the basis of the m10 block.

BMW-Motorsport didn't use a 6 cylinder in the 3 series touring cars until well into the mid 90s. They used a re-wored 318iS engine in the early E36 Super-touring cars which wasn't bad at all with 315bhp from just a little 2L!

An E30 doesn't need huge power and a big six to drift anyway... Friend of mine won loads of drift comps with an E30 with an S14 in it and I was able to keep up with an E30 that had a 2.8 24v M50b28 last weekend with just a little 318i! :D

Last edited:
Well, yeah but If I wanted any E30 I'd take the M3 in Sport Evo and dtm guise.

If I can have two or three... I'll take an M3, a 325iSport and a 318iS.

any E30 with BBS RSes would do nicely really if we were given the choice of engine swaps... Could build my real life drift car then with that and bits of the E46 M3 :sly:

Because the S14 was the best engine to suit the E30 for racing. The S38 would have been too heavy which was the most race focused engine BMW-Motorsport had at the time so they built a 4 cylinder version using the basis of the m10 block.

BMW-Motorsport didn't use a 6 cylinder in the 3 series touring cars until well into the mid 90s. They used a re-wored 318iS engine in the early E36 Super-touring cars which wasn't bad at all with 315bhp from just a little 2L!

An E30 doesn't need huge power and a big six to drift anyway... Friend of mine won loads of drift comps with an E30 with an S14 in it and I was able to keep up with an E30 that had a 2.8 24v M50b28 last weekend with just a little 318i! :D

I have a set of original 15'' BBS RS rims is great condition with tires on them if you/anyone you know is interested. Came off a BMW E34 525i and were bought with the car when it was new in 95.

Wouldn't mind a premium RUF CTR8 & an RGT8. MK4 Supra, M3 Sedan, AE86, DC2 Integra, S14. As for tracks, the whole Ebisu area is the only thing that comes to my mind lol. In addition to Motegi, Maze circuit, Spa, Road America..

I hope if they make a paint/vinyl editor that you can save designs and put them on other cars, I think that was a very useful option in midnight club los angeles. I'd put my little turtle insignia on every car I could put it on. :lol:

Last edited:
premium s-chassis nissans, and a premium mkIV supra. more le mans cars and race cars that aren't from super gt would be fantastic. along with premium Ruf's and stuff.

Not a Porsche fan.. :/ But would like maybe a E36 M3 or maybe the SRT-4 and S14 and S13 hatch to be premium.

E30 M3 and E39 M5 !! New C63? FT86 II. Im sure FT II will be in it since it also was in GT5s introduction of the car. Premium ER34?

Im sure one of these cars will be DLC though ..
Lambo aventador
new Aston Martin.

well.. be astonished.. 11 NEW FLIPPING NASCARS.. Who uses NASCARS? Ugh I am disgusted!

well.. be astonished.. 11 NEW FLIPPING NASCARS.. Who uses NASCARS? Ugh I am disgusted!

So true...
Wtf are they thinking?? Who the hell needs 11 more nascars? They are all the same car just with another look...
They should add 11 more JDMs and old BMWs.
Although a E30 325i with Turbo would definitely be more fun than a M3 with N/A engine. 4 cylinders are too boring...

FULL G25/G27 SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Mods but I'm over-excited! :D

11 Nascars That's what we need!

excited.jpg

FULL G25/G27 SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Mods but I'm over-excited! :D

Will this fix the stupid clutch problem? So you can shift up and down at every RPM?

Back