General Forza Motorsport 3 Thread

Neither have I, but I'm well on my way. Actually with GT5 Spec 2.0 and Forza 4 to distract me I probably won't be going back to Forza 3 for a long while now.

Parker

I've got a long way to go for the Solid Gold achievement still, haven't even started the Endurance series and have 95% of both semi-pro and professional series to do. However perseverance is paying off and I am slowly very working my way there. ETA is most likely January or February for 100%'ing Forza 3.

I don't have it and I doubt I will ever get it... it's the last achievement I need for FM3, but FM4 is distracting me too much and I can't be bothered to go back and complete it... I don't think I have 50% done yet..

I have it. I may actually go back and play Forza 3 again just for some Porsche fun!

These are the achievements that I'm missing: Connoisseur, Director, Buyer, Entrepreneur, Curator, Sniper, Auctioneer and Drift Lap.

Other than the "Drift Lap" achievement, the others that I'm missing seem to be fairly easy to attain. I just stink at drifting.

As far as Xbox 360 racing games concern Burnout Paradise is meant to be the second best, simply because it has got splendid visuals and fun racing,

What's up with the price of cars in the auction house? My little brother just got an xbox as well as F3 and I figured I'd get on F3 (taking a break from F4) to send him some cars. In the past I was always able to find deals in the auction house but not so much anymore.

I use my x-box to play forza 3 it’s one of the best racing game ever made. Forza 3 pretty much interesting to play because they are offering one of the most customizable multiplayer options I've seen for game genre.

What's up with the price of cars in the auction house? My little brother just got an xbox as well as F3 and I figured I'd get on F3 (taking a break from F4) to send him some cars. In the past I was always able to find deals in the auction house but not so much anymore.

Well since people who play F3 are busy with F4 people who just have F3 jack up the prices so they can get the cars they wanted

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anybody body else has experienced credits dissapearing while trying to bid on a car. The bid was lost but the car vanished before it gave me my credits back and there is no explanation for this. I have tried to restart the game but the credits are definitely gone. I am going to stop playing this game if i cannot get my credits back as I have been saving them up to get a Ferrari 250 GTO. How could almost 9 million hard earned credits just vanish? I am sure others out there can appreciate not upgrading cars in order to save up credits as well as many late nights. I have also refrained from buying a Bertone and a Cerbera Speed 12 as it would mean I would get the Ferrari quicker. 'tis very frustrating to say the least and I keep having to tell myself that its only a computer game.

Does this also happen on Forza 4?

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anybody body else has experienced credits dissapearing while trying to bid on a car. The bid was lost but the car vanished before it gave me my credits back and there is no explanation for this. I have tried to restart the game but the credits are definitely gone. I am going to stop playing this game if i cannot get my credits back as I have been saving them up to get a Ferrari 250 GTO. How could almost 9 million hard earned credits just vanish? I am sure others out there can appreciate not upgrading cars in order to save up credits as well as many late nights. I have also refrained from buying a Bertone and a Cerbera Speed 12 as it would mean I would get the Ferrari quicker. 'tis very frustrating to say the least and I keep having to tell myself that its only a computer game.

No, this does not happen on Forza 4. If you haven't purchased Forza 4 I recommend you to since it's a better game on almost every level.

At least in FM4 you have to "take your bid back" manually if you lose it, am I right guys? The auction house sort of holds on to your lost bid until you take it back. I haven't bid that many times but I think that's the way it goes.

Is Forza 3's Event List longer than Forza 4's? I think it is. In Forza 3 you still have endurance races, plus, when doing career the final year is like 15 Series. Because that's what Forza 3 did, it made you race entire series. So maybe it isn't longer, but I think it is.

Latest Posts

Back